"Jon is a strong, courageous fighter inside the Octagon"

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is from the UFC's statement in regard to UFC Champion Jon Jones recent transgression. What is your reaction?

The company

Last edited:
I don't think anyone can call him weak or cowardly inside the octagon.

Cue the eyepoke gifs

Jon Jones has been a great fighter and I hope that he gets the help he needs.

The statement:

We support UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones’ decision to enter a drug treatment facility to address his recent issue. While we are disappointed in the failed test, we applaud him for making this decision to enter a drug treatment facility. Jon is a strong, courageous fighter inside the octagon, and we expect him to fight this issue with the same poise and diligence. We commend him on his decision, and look forward to him emerging from this program a better man as a result.

Is this irrefutable evidence that Jon Jones has changed dramatically as a person since winning the belt and attaining such fame and fortune?

NO... If jones stepped up weeks ago and admitted that he has a drug problem, and needs help then I'd be proud if him. He is seeking help AFTER he tests positive LMAO!

Jon Jones has been a great fighter and I hope that he gets the help he needs.

what the fuck is this attitude? you don't accidentally shove cocaine up your nose. 'getting help' is BS - in the end your 100% in control of your actions. Jones obviously chooses to do coke, its not something he needs 'help' with. Rehab is the answer only to appease the public and his image that he so desperately wants to uphold.

Dana: "we need to forget about this and forgive Jones, because we don't have any other stars and we need him badly!"

I think Jones needs support right now. UFC is providing that support. He didn't do PEDs or fail any post fight tests.

what the fuck is this attitude? you don't accidentally shove cocaine up your nose. 'getting help' is BS - in the end your 100% in control of your actions. Jones obviously chooses to do coke, its not something he needs 'help' with. Rehab is the answer only to appease the public and his image that he so desperately wants to uphold.

kNNSu.gif

Everyone chooses to do drugs. Some people feel it is out of hand and go to rehab.. IMO Cocaine is bad enough that even a little rec use is too much and he needs to stop..

Dana looks bad here.

Back