Media Jon GOAT Jones being extremely chill and down to earth with Reyes after the fight, promises rematch

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

(Timestamped)

Jon GOAT Jones is a much more humane and humble individual than people give him credit for. This, sherbros, is true sportsmanship.

While most fighters, following such a win, would do everything they can to avoid a fighter who just gave them HELL, Jon GOAT Jones welcomes this challenge with open arms, and you can count on him being better than ever should Daner White greenlight this rematch.

Blessed Be

<JonesLaugh>

Hopefully Dana will see fit to make this fight. I would love to see it.

Short of John moving up to heavyweight, this seems like this is the biggest selling fight they could make. We may get to see it.

Real GOATs give rematches to leave no doubt ala DC 2 and Gus 2. Fake GOATs quit the sport at the young age of 32 to duck a rematch

Other amazing nuggets.

Latifi telling black beast he's a horse.
owTllXwZTGD1jYae-vP6VASCBQyzNr0HJIUFeFCOGQc.jpg
I'm also very curious to know what valentina said to the kickboxing chick right after the fight was called. She cupped her face like a mother to a child and said something.... I really fucking curious to know what she said.... Il bet it was are you ok sweetie? Or some really kind shit like that.

Short of John moving up to heavyweight, this seems like this is the biggest selling fight they could make. We may get to see it.

"Yeah ... we'll see what happens with Reyes. There's a lot of moving parts at Light heavyweight and we'll see how it plays out.

Have you seen Corey Anderson lately ? He's a SAVAGE ! Let me tell you something, this kid was ANGRY since the Johnny Walker fight. He thinks I hate him but I don't. Him versus Jon Jones will be a BIG fight."

Real GOATs give rematches to leave no doubt ala DC 2 and Gus 2. Fake GOATs quit the sport at the young age of 32 to duck a rematch

Real GOATs dont pop for steroids 5+ times

Nope @ this will be the biggest selling fight to make. Gender Bender would like a word with you for overlooking his fruity yet legit claim to the biggest money maker

Real GOATS inject steroids, do cocaine off of a hooker's tits, crash Benlteys into poles, run over pregnant women and run away then come back to take their dope, and then KO Daniel Cormier the following weekend.

#GOAT

(Timestamped)

Jon GOAT Jones is a much more humane and humble individual than people give him credit for. This, sherbros, is true sportsmanship.

While most fighters, following such a win, would do everything they can to avoid a fighter who just gave them HELL, Jon GOAT Jones welcomes this challenge with open arms, and you can count on him being better than ever should Daner White greenlight this rematch.

Blessed Be

<JonesLaugh>

"... B B But THAT CANT BE JONES BRO, HE'S A SH*T HUMAN BEING AND COMPLETE SOCIOPATH!!!..."

Also Reyes coaches on that salt..... I see you

Everyone is on steroids including your favorite fighters. Jones didn’t quit the sport once advanced testing and USADA showed up

(Timestamped)

Blessed Be

<JonesLaugh>

Fair warning: you're going to choke on that dick if you keep it in your mouth any longer.

Everyone is on steroids including your favorite fighters. Jones didn’t quit the sport once advanced testing and USADA showed up

ahh the classic "Everyone else does it too, they just don't get caught!"

GSP won a belt in a higher weight class with USADA btw. Jones has been talking about going up to HW since like 2014 if not earlier.

Jones is treating this as a loss. /thread

ahh the classic "Everyone else does it too, they just don't get caught!"

GSP won a belt in a higher weight class with USADA btw. Jones has been talking about going up to HW since like 2014 if not earlier.
GSP had a grand total of 1 fight during the USADA era against one eyed 40 year old Ping who was damaged goods after getting his chin wrecked by old man Silva and old man Hendo. GSP was gassing before landing on Ping’s blind side.

He ducked the title unification fight vs Whittaker and Anderson Silva throughout their concurrent title reigns/primes

I bet it hurts when you and @gayArea tries to sit down.
You are both so mind raped by a man that does not even know you exist..

Nope @ this will be the biggest selling fight to make. Gender Bender would like a word with you for overlooking his fruity yet legit claim to the biggest money maker
Well, you got me there. I forgot about gender bender. That would be a huge fight also. Maybe the biggest one of them all, esp internationally.

"Yeah ... we'll see what happens with Reyes. There's a lot of moving parts at Light heavyweight and we'll see how it plays out.

Have you seen Corey Anderson lately ? He's a SAVAGE ! Let me tell you something, this kid was ANGRY since the Johnny Walker fight. He thinks I hate him but I don't. Him versus Jon Jones will be a BIG fight."
While Corey proved that he's a dangerous fighter when everyone just thought he's a boring volume guy, I think Jon's a bad stylistic matchup for him, assuming he takes care of Jan this weekend.

Go get some fans Jon

Back