Jon Fitch was on a 16 fight win streak when he fought GSP

12 years later GSP fans still working hard to not let their fighter be viewed as the boring decision machine he was, I respect the determination but give it a rest. GSP was boring, GSP was a greaser.

Working had to not let their fighter be viewed as the boring decision machine he was - Is that what you got from the OP?

{<huh}

When fitch beat up that little kid whats his name again? ERick Silva? That was brutal that kid was just starting out his young career

I was surprised the fight was so one sided but also surprised Fitch didn’t get KO’d from the shots he took.

cool story, lil videogames Nerd...

jus´like here, right?:

Hendo debate:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/greatest-champion-streak-without-a-loss—in-ufc-history.4103198/page-21#post-160047466

Takase debate:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-most-delusional-in-the-sport.4082391/page-21

Crazy... you always win...

Meanwhile, I have to ask you a favor, mate: please, never try to put me on ignore list again, Im literally beggin´you, on my knees, no less.. You´ve slowly become my favourite Punchin´Bag ´round here.

And you failed to provide any explanation to support your claim that Hendo was a great wrestler during his second run in the ufc (trt run).

And you failed to convince anyone that Takase is the world beater that you claim he is especially prior to fighting Silva.

Again: to the No Rush ´tard Mod who keeps deletin´the posts: why dont you go back to the OT?
There is your place, ya lil prick

Yes, it does. It means you’re too dumb to get out when you should, like Chuck Liddell. GSP maintained his brain capacity and legacy and didn’t embarrass himself clowning around In the cage as a 40 year old. That should mean at least something in terms of goat contention. Also, you didn’t mention anything about Anderson popping, people gave Chael sonnen hell for Popping when he fought Anderson (as they should have) why wouldn’t it mean something when Anderson popped. I doubt he was clean his whole career, there is video from ages ago with him having needles in his bathroom and steroids don’t heal broken bones, not to mention, he’s from Brazil where even their own people say they are “fake” when it comes to silicone and steroids.

How did you earn that double yellow?

I'll never understand these insecure GSP fanboys.
They feel the need to start GSP threads almost every single day.
That's all fine and all, but then they feel the need to taunt the haters... then they cry when haters respond or start their own threads.
Why the fuck do that? Celebrate your men, but don't be elitist jerks!

GSP was amazing, but he is not (and does not have to be) the GOAT in the eyes of many more.
There will NEVER be a consensus, hence why there are so many names thrown as GOATS. Respect other people's choices and you will be respected back.
Keep trying to impose your view unto others, all you get is hate towards GSP as a response. Why do that?
Anytime there’s a dominant fighter with the potential to surpass GSP legacy(khabib, usman, bones) they feel the need to start these GSP fanboy threads while simultaneously Undermining another fighters legacy. Theyre p4p the most insecure fans

And you failed to provide any explanation to support your claim that Hendo was a great wrestler during his second run in the ufc (trt run).

And you failed to convince anyone that Takase is the world beater that you claim he is especially prior to fighting Silva.
TRT Hendo's wrestling looked great in the two fights prior to fighting Anderson. He took down Wand a few times and scrambled well with Rampage. He also took Anderson down and held him down most of the first round. Hendo was still very very good when Anderson beat him. Olympic wrestler with massive KO power in both hands and arguably still had the best chin in the game.

After the GSP loss
Fitch went 5-2-1...and he got cut

Overall Fitch UFC Record was 13-3-1...

Today...the UFC signs guys with a worse overall record than his UFC run...

But man...he was boring as fuck!
he was 14-3-1. You could also say he went 6-1-1 after losing to GSP

Back