Jon Fitch vs. Josh Burkman 3 booked for WSOF 11

I like both fighters and this was the fight I wanted to see once I heard Shields was out.

Not super short notice but still kind of short. I didn't think Burkman would take the fight. Glad he did.

YES! this is the fight I wanted too. Burkman can get the hell outta there after this one,

Violins of Violence!

8_Josh_Burkman_vs._Jon_Fitch.gif

So Jon Fitch originally got the title shot coming off a split decision after two straight losses? WSOF needs to do better lol.

Still a fun fight, Burkman choking him out was one of my favorite moments in MMA last year. Hell of a replacement fight no doubt.

Ok for that card on short notice, best they can do I guess.

So if I am correct this the card we got so far?

Gaethje vs. Newell
Fitch vs. Burkman 3
Guillard vs. Cavalcante
Hamill vs. ???

Still pretty solid, that headliner is the best they've done. Not sure if it's enough for NBC but worth a shot.

Gaethje vs. Newell
Fitch vs. Burkman 3
Guillard vs. Cavalcante
Hamill vs. ???

Still pretty solid, that headliner is the best they've done. Not sure if it's enough for NBC but worth a shot.

Opening odds are -135 for ???

I liked the Shields fight but this is an equally good replacement.

For some reason I really wanted to see Fitch/Shields but this is an okay fight. Burkman should take it, he seems to have more in the tank at this point.

You hoping he goes to your favorite org Bellator?

No, I just want him the hell out of that shitty place much like he does. I would welcome him in bellator though and they aren't my fav. I like all mma I support them though, free fights in prime time. with some of the best fighters in the world

I'm fine with the replacement. This is the best of a bad situation. It may be an improvement actually over Shields in terms of action, but who could say. K-1 shields could have shown up.

So MMA's greatest trilogy will be delivered after all....thanks WSOF

Gaethje vs. Newell
Fitch vs. Burkman 3
Guillard vs. Cavalcante
Hamill vs. ???

Infinitely better than the next BFC card. I actually care about every fight here.

Back