Jon Fitch Such Great Heights on Netflix instant

Qwerty1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
For anyone that has netflix streaming i noticed that Jon Fitch had a documentary leading up to his GSP fight. Havent watched it yet but will be soon.

Thanks for the heads up. I hardly ever check for new content on Netflix. It always seems to be the same movies.

I watched the documentary 2 nights ago and thought it was pretty good.
After watching the silva vs fitch fight and this documentary I am kind of starting to like fitch.

watching-paint-dry.jpg

I have never messed with Netflix but I will try to find this documentary via other methods.

No he doesn't.

Silva knows he's boring. Fitch beat him; doesn't change the fact that he's a doorknob in general.

As the saying goes, "You're only as good as your last fight/game ". What we saw from Fitch in that fight no one expected to see, he got through some adversity and took it to Silva.

Critisize all you want but there's no way anyone can say with a straight face his fight with Silva was boring.

Doorknob????

People who have watched this movie have also watched:

The life of Ben Stein
How to make an American Quilt.
The cure for Insomnia
The Postman

I will be watching this soon.

As the saying goes, "You're only as good as your last fight/game ". What we saw from Fitch in that fight no one expected to see, he got through some adversity and took it to Silva.

Critisize all you want but there's no way anyone can say with a straight face his fight with Silva was boring.

Doorknob????

His fight with Silva was excellent. I will probably not be spending extra time watching him talk. That's all.

If you like him, cool. I'm simply not a fan.

Well I just found a cure for my insomnia.

Seriously though that's great, Ill be watching later.

Music was horrible.

Enjoyed watching it though. Thanks

Back