Jon Fitch: "Meat is not a healthy source for protein."

That is an EXTREMELY good point, I mean, the Apatosaurus ate no meat, and I see them all the time. Rats, on the other hand, eat meat when available, and they died out centuries ago.

Now you are just being facetious. Rats die every day and the ones that are still alive are omnivores.

You guys are missing the point. The idea isn't that these stress hormones are poison and will kill you instantly; it's about whether or not they have a negative affect over the long term. A "negative effect" does not have to be fatal. Saying "cavemen did it so it must be ok" is not a good argument for anything. Cavemen didn't live to be 80-100 years old.

Waiting for the data to come in and objectively analyzing it is better than knee-jerk dismissal. You don't have to support the theory (and without data you shouldn't) but you also don't have to be so melodramatic with the "Oh my, I cannot FATHOM how one would even entertain such a notion!"

Stressed-is-Desserts-Magnet-C11750035.jpeg

i just ate 3/4 of a pound of roast beef on a sandwich. hope i dont die in a few hours.

I think that if you like meat and have no issues with eating it, go ahead and eat it.

If you dont like meat or have allergies or digestion issue with meat, dont eat it.

Its just like any foods, eat what you like and are comfortable with and not just because some random guy says so.

Back