Jon Fitch live daily YouTube Shake Break

I was just kidding dude.
gsp-bows.gif

Fitch is very like-able I still remember his diet vlogs

Kinda depressing to see a UFC fighter after his career in the UFC.

Fitch won a title and got his first finish in forever. He's done alright for himself.

Jon Fish? Frankly, it sounds made up.

I wonder if he's slipping some lil extra SPICE into that drink ... if u know what I mean

Can't believe this guy was acting so against peds only to pop for them ... did he ever admit to it or did he just claim dirty supplement excuse ... I remember watching some of his old old videos he was saying he got all his supplements 3rd party verified or something so he knows what in it ... lol then this happens

His doc such great heights was the most boring movie I've ever seen on mma. He has no charisma, no personality, he is as bland as his fighting style. Gtfo watching this guy on Youtube.

Mr. Smoke Break is doing Shake Break?

Fucking lost all respect for fich used to think he was promoting grass fed whey protein gluten free lifestyle clean diet for the kids eat ur broccoli then turns out he's putting a lil extra SPICE into his SHAKE ... smfh
You should gain respect for your ability to deceive yourself instead

Shake break? More like smoke break, jeez that guy was boring.

Explain did he cheat or not

He cheated. Why would you think he hadn't?

You deceive yourself into thinking these guys are clean until they fail a test.

You shouldn't lose respect for someone for failing a test. You should gain respect for your own ability to see what you want until you are forced to see otherwise

Shake break Time I get a lot out of listening to the break. funny thing is i never like his style!!

He trains at AKA friends with Luke!!

Back