Jon Fitch: during ufc I was a blue pill alpha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also interesting is that the divorce turned him from a vegan to a huge advocate of meat based diet.

He probably realized it wasn’t doing him any favors. Dan Hardy who was a big time Vegan even admitted he had to start eating animals protein again because he noticed muscle mass loss.Eventually people on those meatless diets start getting more sick often or become more injury prone. They also tend to lose a natural fat in body/face so they become wierd looking dried up borderline skeletors. Also one of my coworkers always noticed they develop an odd smell. I used to work around some Vegan types and they always love to mention how they are Vegans out of nowhere lol.

Its really not complicated. Our Bodies are optimized to eat a mix of various food sources especially meat. We need meat for our health, but it obviously has to be healthy meat portions and from good sources.

TLDR: People are idiots that cant into basic nutrition. So they follow trends, every few years a new one pops up that everyone gets hyped on till it gets proven to be bs. And yeah fitch was probably doing that dumb diet for his ex wife lol

Lots of denial in this thread. Myself and others have been posting about redpill content and discussing TRUE female nature on this forum for a while but of course all the happy wife happy life chumps always come in and shit on the posts. Now we have prominant, former UFC title challenger bringing up these same issues and of course most of you just shit on him.

To those of you talking crap about him for "Marrying a hoe." that's literally all there is in the modern dating pool, and just like Fitches situation, even if you meet a chick that isn't a hoe. She will be with you through the years watching and hearing about all her friends and aquaintences being hoes and eventually she'll get resentful that you're holding her back from being a hoe.
Dude,
"that's literally all there is in the modern dating pool, and just like Fitches situation, even if you meet a chick that isn't a hoe. She will be with you through the years watching and hearing about all her friends and aquaintences being hoes and eventually she'll get resentful that you're holding her back from being a hoe"
. . . you sound like an 18-year old. You and your social circle suck if those are the only girls you're meeting, end of story. I'm sorry to hear that, but the truth is that any/all insecure males that go clubbing to meet girls are going to end up with insecure females who go clubbing to get hit-on. No surprises there. But to have the audacity (and narrow-mindedness/lack of social diversity?) to claim that that's "all there is in the modern dating pool" is just sheer denial/literal ignorance.
-My personal life experience and that of virtually all of my friends disagree with your *subjective uninformed opinion*

People are reading too much into this.

I imagine this happens with a lot of fighters, once they lose, you can see who your true friends are in hard times(hint not the ones banging steve).

I'm sure his poor wife didn't have a picnic being married to a boring meathead either.

Two sides to every story.

He might have been screwed over but Fitch was also low key one of the more arrogant fighters in the UFC.

Wife cheated on him with an accountant named Steve

tenor.gif

Anyone who sees consolation or guidance in Jordan Peterson is probably not the brightest cat.

WHAT? But how? JP tells us that addiction is our fault and we need to pull ourselves up by the bootstraps because nobody else will save us and then we get placed into a medically induced coma to avoid withdrawal symptoms like a super class bitch counter to all our teachings and get saved by someone else.

Lots of denial in this thread. Myself and others have been posting about redpill content and discussing TRUE female nature on this forum for a while but of course all the happy wife happy life chumps always come in and shit on the posts. Now we have prominant, former UFC title challenger bringing up these same issues and of course most of you just shit on him.

To those of you talking crap about him for "Marrying a hoe." that's literally all there is in the modern dating pool, and just like Fitches situation, even if you meet a chick that isn't a hoe. She will be with you through the years watching and hearing about all her friends and aquaintences being hoes and eventually she'll get resentful that you're holding her back from being a hoe.

I think you just have a very narrow world view and need more real life experience.

Go out there, meet some more new people, whether it's girls guys couples etc. You will see that the world isn't so miserable and black and white.

There has been always people of all types, faithful, shallow, untrustworthy. There have always been broken marriages, relationship, but also fulfilling ones. Society changes, but in the end most of us seek companionship on a deeper level. Just gotta find the right combination

It must be tiring having such a pre conceived negative opinion all the time.

So Fitch is mad at himself for getting married too early and not enjoying the fruits of life?

No man. Not one. Should even think about marriage before 30.

Unless you're dying then you get a pass.
I married at 21 to a woman I had known (but not dated) for 6 six years. Right meow we're 8 years in and going strong. Hopefully I'll get to tag you in a couple decades and tell you that "No man. Not one." was a bit excessive.
I'd second this. It *CAN* work out (the high-school sweetheart couples) . . . but it's just not statistically smart, and you're risking ending up with the whole "but I missed my hoe years !?!". . . and she was 18 . . .and already status-obsessed. Jesus the red-flags were there.

P.s.- Haha, I dated and eventually married a girl who worked at the gym . . . lots of these same red flags. I'm happily divorced from her now, and cut my losses pretty quickly all things considered.
I got a few years of hoing in and she elected not to. She was also notably unconcerned with status. When we started dating she was working full time and maintaining straight A's in college while I was an under-achieving smart kid who partied a lot. Now, I have a good job and she is a stay-at-home mom homeschooling our kids and their cousins.

Like you said, man, the red flags for Fitch and for you were there. It's completely possible to choose well at a young age. It's actually not even difficult to know the right choice. You just have to evaluate your decision clearly instead of being blinded by infatuation. All these dudes who settle down early with hoes are seeing what they want to see rather than what is obviously in front of them.

It was a really hard decision for me to settle down with my wife, because I knew settling down was the correct choice, but I wanted to keep partying. I knew she was a good one, and I wasn't likely to find another good-looking girl who shared my traditional family values AND wanted to sleep with me. I don't regret my decision at all. Hopefully that stays true.

WHAT? But how? JP tells us that addiction is our fault and we need to pull ourselves up by the bootstraps because nobody else will save us and then we get placed into a medically induced coma to avoid withdrawal symptoms like a super class bitch counter to all our teachings and get saved by someone else.

JP is not impressive to me, he's mainly pushing common sense, but coming off benzos can be a bitch. You can die from the withdrawal, it's pretty serious.

so he's gay now? i don't get this MGTOW or red pill blue pill bullshit.

Stages which guys go through when dealing with women. Blue Pill = Naive. MGTOW = What the living fuck is this creature?!? Red Pill = Accept the cold hard reality and meet it head on.

Some guys bypass the entire phenomenon by just being dogs all their lives.

JP is not impressive to me, he's mainly pushing common sense, but coming off benzos can be a bitch. You can die from the withdrawal, it's pretty serious.

Of course you can, benzos are no joke and a true hellscape. But Peterson’s cavalier attitude towards addiction and recovery is hilarious contrasted against his own actions, lies, and failures.

<Varys01>

I presume you both have mothers?

my mother came from a different generation, where women knew how to behave and act like women....they should be quiet and respectful...not loud, not overly confident..not aggressive...a woman is better seen not heard.

He probably realized it wasn’t doing him any favors. Dan Hardy who was a big time Vegan even admitted he had to start eating animals protein again because he noticed muscle mass loss.Eventually people on those meatless diets start getting more sick often or become more injury prone. They also tend to lose a natural fat in body/face so they become wierd looking dried up borderline skeletors. Also one of my coworkers always noticed they develop an odd smell. I used to work around some Vegan types and they always love to mention how they are Vegans out of nowhere lol.

Its really not complicated. Our Bodies are optimized to eat a mix of various food sources especially meat. We need meat for our health, but it obviously has to be healthy meat portions and from good sources.

TLDR: People are idiots that cant into basic nutrition. So they follow trends, every few years a new one pops up that everyone gets hyped on till it gets proven to be bs. And yeah fitch was probably doing that dumb diet for his ex wife lol
Thats most likely right. The vegan diet didn't work out for Dan but I don't see him tweeting about how vegan diet is so bad non stop. He has moved on. Jon has a bunch of tweets devoted to how bad vegan based diet is so it definately is so seeded to his relationship with his wife (as you mentioned). He has to take the complete opposite view of hers.

my mother came from a different generation, where women knew how to behave and act like women....they should be quiet and respectful...not loud, not overly confident..not aggressive...a woman is better seen not heard.

GTFO with that shit.
Confidence and the ability to speak her mind are some of the elements I am currently fostering in my daughter. If she carries these forward and is even half the wonderful human her mother is then I will be very happy.

His wife cheats on him with an ACCOUNTANT and he is still convinced he is an "alpha male". It's not women's fault that he is apparently as boring in bed as he is in the cage and his personality has turned into toxic trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back