Jon Fitch: during ufc I was a blue pill alpha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
it really does. and has one of Al Pacino's greatest scenes. I read he added that line last minute, so Hank Azaria's stunned reaction is genuine. also we need to use this gif more

tenor.gif
I use it quite regularly myself, lol

That was the last great Pacino performance imo.

Due to divorce Jon Fitch is big in to MGTOW and red pill and is in the community. He is resentful because he had the chance to enjoy female groupies during his UFC run but decided to be faithful with his relationship which ended in a really bad divorce few years ago.

At around 5:20 he talks about it:

Edit:

Really good interview!

cliffs:

Wanted a happy wife and a happy life

Wife was resentful because she never had her "hoe" phase ( not making this up)

Said he was conditioned by the movies to be a good man

Wife cheated on him with an accountant named Steve

He got in to reading the game and pua because after UFC his social proofing was gone

Was suicidal until he watched a Jordan Peterson video

Wife was Vietnamese but Americanized and got upset when he got fired from the UFC and was not making enough money which led to shift in perspective

"Wife was resentful because she never had her "hoe" phase ( not making this up)"
&
"got upset when he got fired from the UFC and was not making enough money which led to shift in perspective"

Wow, he sure picked 'em smart.

Great vid and post. I don't mean to come off as insulting to Americans (I am American btw), but I've notice that a lot of Americans, especially women but also men to a lesser extent, have this "marry straight out of highshool" fairy-tale expectation of relationships . . . and this OFTEN leads to the girl who never dated much, never had sex much, never partied much, later feeling like she's "missed out" on life . . .especially if she was brainwashed from an early age to be a good girl, like make-up, and pursue the career/hobby of interior design.
Most Europeans, by contrast, are much more "emotionally intelligent", have more dating/sex experience, and (for girls) are more likely to be encouraged to pursue their interests beyond make-up and shoes.
Now, for Fitch's side, he was a good ol' boy and went along with the fairy-tale. It really just looks like he clung on to a vapid/shallow relationship that the majority of us would have broken-up with in our late teens. Instead, he went for the long-ride on a shitty car and. . . miserable divorce. It sucks, but I hear about and see this kind of situation happening all the time, especially amongst my US friends.
At any rate, still a really interesting interview. Poor guy.

So Fitch is mad at himself for getting married too early and not enjoying the fruits of life?

No man. Not one. Should even think about marriage before 30.

Unless you're dying then you get a pass.

every serial killer of women, was made that way cause of some bitch whore.

Due to divorce Jon Fitch is big in to MGTOW and red pill and is in the community. He is resentful because he had the chance to enjoy female groupies during his UFC run but decided to be faithful with his relationship which ended in a really bad divorce few years ago.

At around 5:20 he talks about it:

Edit:

Really good interview!

cliffs:

Wanted a happy wife and a happy life

Wife was resentful because she never had her "hoe" phase ( not making this up)

Said he was conditioned by the movies to be a good man

Wife cheated on him with an accountant named Steve

He got in to reading the game and pua because after UFC his social proofing was gone

Was suicidal until he watched a Jordan Peterson video

Wife was Vietnamese but Americanized and got upset when he got fired from the UFC and was not making enough money which led to shift in perspective

He had dreams that got crushed by a woman.....It Happens
Wife wanted to be a hoe (at least short term)....Now she has that opportunity
Conditioned by the movies.....He's not the only one brainwashed by movies, news etc...
Wife cheated on him with Steve the accountant....ouch!
I don't know what the game and pua are....
I don't know who Jordan Peterson is....

Not an easy thing for a man to be this open about very sensitive personal things. Good for him, it's the best way to deal with it. What is now called the "red pill" was common knowledge among men decades ago. The media and western culture brainwashed men into being "simps" and even regard it as a virtue. A few lucky guys had someone to teach them this stuff that is now called "mgtow". Hope Fitch stays well, I always liked him.

If he fucks like he fights those groupies didn't miss out on much
Lol perhaps but I’d imagine a dude who can grind on the mat for 25 mins would be good in the bedroom

Conversely I question whether Ngannou can drag dem hoes into deep waters (and I hope the groupie’s health insurance covers vag reconstruction)

He does have some knowledge in the field (very limited, but he's good at self help and motivating), it's VERY sad to see the grave he's dug for himself. No scholar can take him seriously now.
Very limited knowledge? You're a clown.
Quote from Dr. Michael Russell:
I have been a psychologist for a long time, and have been pretty much at the top of my field for much of that. I have met Jordan Peterson personally, we have spoken on issues of PTSD, I have listened to his lectures and read his books.

main-qimg-b577ad27bff91db0b3952e0b734c742d

(I am the tall one, Jordan Peterson is cuddled up to my wife)

I would rate him as a Master Clinician, with one of the most effective interventional styles I have seen; anyone would be fortunate to have him as their therapist.

As far as credentials go, he was a Harvard professor, tenured full professor at the University of Toronto, which is the #20 best University in the world according to the USNWR 2019 global rankings. Google Scholar places him in the top few percent of all research psychologists in the world, as was pointed out in a comment below Google Scholar places him in the top 50 most cited clinical psychologists, of all time, worldwide: https://scholar.google.com/citat...

He has sold 3 million copies of his book 12 Rules for life, which makes him the best selling author in psychology for this decade, and in a very tiny handful of successful psychologist authors.

Lastly as a man who has met many famous people, including three Presidents of the United States, and many people trying for that job, I have shaken hands and looked into Jordan Peterson’s eyes, watched him interact with others, and I judge him a good man, a kind man, patient and respectful, and a man who tries to walk the walk, not just talk the talk.

From any objective and reality-based standard, he is a good psychologist, absolutely.

Can't take him seriously because he struggled with and overcame addiction to a medication that he was prescribed legitimately?

FFS I hope I just got trolled and people really aren't dense enough to have that opinion of Dr. Peterson.

So Fitch is mad at himself for getting married too early and not enjoying the fruits of life?

No man. Not one. Should even think about marriage before 30.

Unless you're dying then you get a pass.
I'd second this. It *CAN* work out (the high-school sweetheart couples) . . . but it's just not statistically smart, and you're risking ending up with the whole "but I missed my hoe years !?!". . . and she was 18 . . .and already status-obsessed. Jesus the red-flags were there.

P.s.- Haha, I dated and eventually married a girl who worked at the gym . . . lots of these same red flags. I'm happily divorced from her now, and cut my losses pretty quickly all things considered.

Very limited knowledge? You're a clown.
Quote from Dr. Michael Russell:

Can't take him seriously because he struggled with and overcame addiction to a medication that he was prescribed legitimately?

FFS I hope I just got trolled and people really aren't dense enough to have that opinion of Dr. Peterson.

Hi Mrs. Peterson

Yeah I don't really get it. I understand not wanting to be in a relationship, but I don't see why you would need to be anti-woman or try and convert other men to also not being in a relationship.
Because he's crushed. He's broken hearted and doesn't know how to heal. It's different than fighting. You have to surrender and admit your hurt and in pain (emotionally). It happened to me when I was young. It stings like a bitch.

Sounds like his problem is marrying in a league he couldn’t sustain plus also not having other skills to fall back on and spending all his money.

No joke but the accountant named Steve was good friends with his wife which led to infidelity.

It could have been a secret relationship behind jobs back.

He said in his peak he would make 120 k a fight and fought 3 times a year.

He said all of it is gone because he got as he puts it " divorce raped"

It's a short peak tho, not enough to retire on.

She left him cause she figured his new earnings in Bellator or whatever wouldn't be enough.

I think one of the most pathetic things possible is defining your life by who you've nailed, and even worse is being made to feel better by any of that human trash Jordan Peterson's nonsense.

Great fighter, but I've always thought Fitch was a loser outside of the game.

Confirmed.
It ain't over for him. His first wife was a knockout (very pretty). Maybe he meets a better quality woman this time around. Who knows?

Sounds like his problem is marrying in a league he couldn’t sustain plus also not having other skills to fall back on and spending all his money.

This post may sound stupid but there is a point to it, research ACTUALLY shows relationships tend to get higher reports of satisfaction for both members when the (perceived, obviously, there isn't an objective measure) attractiveness is on a similar level.

No joke but the accountant named Steve was good friends with his wife which led to infidelity.

It could have been a secret relationship behind jobs back.

He said in his peak he would make 120 k a fight and fought 3 times a year.

He said all of it is gone because he got as he puts it " divorce raped"

Look I get that Fitch has hit a rough patch but is it really fair to compare him to Job??

Lots of denial in this thread. Myself and others have been posting about redpill content and discussing TRUE female nature on this forum for a while but of course all the happy wife happy life chumps always come in and shit on the posts. Now we have prominant, former UFC title challenger bringing up these same issues and of course most of you just shit on him.

To those of you talking crap about him for "Marrying a hoe." that's literally all there is in the modern dating pool, and just like Fitches situation, even if you meet a chick that isn't a hoe. She will be with you through the years watching and hearing about all her friends and aquaintences being hoes and eventually she'll get resentful that you're holding her back from being a hoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back