Jon Fitch: during ufc I was a blue pill alpha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
eat a salt tablet

And as folks can see these people tend to be so radicalized they interpret every interaction in a conflictive and oppositional way.
This is obviously setting them up for failure, as conflict is resources draining and, to be convinced you need to protect what you have to be worried about it in the first place, which means either resources are already scarce or the person is poorly educaded and (no offense, it isn't your fault) easier to manipulate at this stage.

Triggering and/or mantaining conflicts amomg lower income people and poorly educated ones is one of the best way of keeping privileges for the ruling class. I don't think the conflicts are manifactured but I DO think there are many interests in keeping them aflame.

My two cents of course.

I agree with you. The idea of being in love with a woman who is there for you and you for her is the most beautiful aspect of humanity.

I won't pass judgment on Jon. From the sound of it, he was an honorable person who found the wrong girl.

But you are correct, the existence of mgtow signals a defeat. It's not a thinking that breeds happiness but rather it's nature is a cautionary tale. For some they feel comfort knowing that they are not alone.

Sucks they couldn't have found the right one.

The guy interviewing him is a dirt bag who steals people's content and resell them as his own.

Regarding Jon, he picked the wrong girl. His problem is that he assumed just because she was Asian he was making the right choice.

He is like a buddy of mine who loves Asians and feels that they are more morally sound than whites. It's the culture not race as far as I'm concerned.

Dang, she was fine too

But she went with the accountant cause she needed the stability. Eeesh

Just goes to show that fighters have not made a lot of money historically, not enough to be financially secure.

Who knows and who cares? I've learned that if it doesn't concern me, then it doesn't concern me.
Jon Fitch has never concerned me, neither have pills, or men doing their own thing.
Problem solved.

because it seems pretty wide spread among American males after a google search.

The film still flies right on by, though.
Definitely doesn't "waste your motherfucking time!"

Truly a flawless film

I once contemplated writing up a list of the 100 greatest American films, but my pursuit of excellence precluded it as way too lengthy an endeavor. Heat would undoubtedly have slotted into the top 25 or so, somewhere. It's an empathetic analysis of both sides of the cat and mouse game between law and crime, and just a badass showdown between badasses.

Honestly white people have the most misinformed views on Asians. I'm Asian and I would never ever date someone that isn't westernized. FOB Asian women are all about status, money and outward appearance. Hell not only are you judged by her, you are judged by her entire family and friends. And the moment your money is gone, they peace out.

There are definitely hoes amongst westernized Asians too, but the ones I grew up with and dated have been much less judgmental and have much more empathy

Much more likely to cheat too, cheating is standard in Western culture.

I remember that Asian chick he married, I believe he proposed to her immediately after his fight with Paulo Thiago at UFC 100. That sucks that she cheated on him with an accountant of all people - that has to really wound the pride of an alpha male combat sports athlete type - but all of that "MGTOW" bullshit isn't the answer. Did they have kids?

Yes they two kids.

Yea I remember that he went broke due to some bad investments which inspired his great performance against prepubescent prospect Erick Silva. Plot twist: what if Steve the accountant was hired by Jon to help him out with his finances during the Broke Fitch period?
<TheWire1>

No joke but the accountant named Steve was good friends with his wife which led to infidelity.

It could have been a secret relationship behind jobs back.

Dang, she was fine too

But she went with the accountant cause she needed the stability. Eeesh

Just goes to show that fighters have not made a lot of money historically, not enough to be financially secure.

He said in his peak he would make 120 k a fight and fought 3 times a year.

He said all of it is gone because he got as he puts it " divorce raped"

I'll always remember Fitchy for him plugging his " guerrilla jujitsu " to everyone who gave ear.

The film still flies right on by, though.
Definitely doesn't "waste your motherfucking time!"

Truly a flawless film

it really does. and has one of Al Pacino's greatest scenes. I read he added that line last minute, so Hank Azaria's stunned reaction is genuine. also we need to use this gif more

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back