Jon Fitch: during ufc I was a blue pill alpha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laugh all you want about that youtuber and how lame mgtow is. You may be right but that's besides the point. This case is one more example that shows female nature for what it is, but these lessons will be lost on people trying to have a laugh.
the lesson being lost is that Jon Fitch was a simp and tried to play it off as if he was an alpha LOL.

Relationships can be painful. But coming up with all this anti-women red pill blue pill incel nonsense isn't helpful.

If you are going to wife up, make sure it is The One. Picking an 18 year old is just plain stupid. That's on Fitch. She wouldn't have even known who she is at that age.

If you want a gf/sex/wife then better yourself and be choosy about anyone that moves into your house or you have kids with. If Fitch didn't bang sluts in his twenties that's on him. His choice.

I let a woman in my house that I never should have. On me. Yes she was a bitch about it, but that's my fault for being in that position.

If you are so burned you can never trust anyone that's fine, but don't say all women are whores or all this other BS.

Relationships can be painful. But coming up with all this anti-women red pill blue pill incel nonsense isn't helpful.

If you are going to wife up, make sure it is The One. Picking an 18 year old is just plain stupid. That's on Fitch. She wouldn't have even known who she is at that age.

If you want a gf/sex/wife then better yourself and be choosy about anyone that moves into your house or you have kids with. If Fitch didn't bang sluts in his twenties that's on him. His choice.

I let a woman in my house that I never should have. On me. Yes she was a bitch about it, but that's my fault for being in that position.

If you are so burned you can never trust anyone that's fine, but don't say all women are whores or all this other BS.
that's the responsible way to look at it. I'm sure people here have burned by women in some way. Either divorce or just bad breakups. I had a woman do me dirty. So what? That comes with the territory. Sometimes, good people get played. Shit happens. I take responsibility for letting a woman cloud my emotions and didn't read the tea-leaves. Do I hate all women because THAT woman was shitty? No of course not. I love women. That one woman was just just a shitty person. Shitty people exist.

You try to "move on" when you lost 90% of your assets and you have to pay alimony / child support that represents almost 50% of your salary. And now try doing that if you lose your job / get a lower paying one..

And if you can't make the child support payments, you go to jail.

Every guy thinks the MGTOWS are losers until they're knee deep in it as well, by then it's too late. They never thought it could happen to them.

I'm not sure how getting screwed over in court translating to hating half of the population

But I can see that leap because of the trauma. It's like you start hating a whole race because you were screwed by Indian people in a business deal or something

There's two sides to every story. His wife was probably tired of Finch constantly cheating on her with other men.

At least she only banged one accountant. Fitch made long, hard, sweaty foreplay with 41 dudes, usually for 25 minutes at a time. And more embarrassingly, all this gay action was televised.

I feel that. I was in a relationship for 5 years. 2 kids. Im 22 bro. I went through it at a young age.

the lesson being lost is that Jon Fitch was a simp and tried to play it off as if he was an alpha LOL.

It's a lot deeper than that, and making fun of mgtow, Jordan Peterson, or pickup terminology is a useless exercise that doesn't address the reality of women or what's happened and is happening to the dating market.

This thread turned out how I thought it would. Men piling on another man who got screwed, ironically oblivious to the fact that they'd fare much worse. Typical male reaction. A man loses his position on the dominance hierarchy and the rest try pushing him down the ladder even further. Men do this ruthlessly, and other women ruthlessly encourage it.

I'm not sure how getting screwed over in court translating to hating half of the population

But I can see that leap because of the trauma. It's like you start hating a whole race because you were screwed by Indian people in a business deal or something
mgtow personalities never take any personal accountability. They blame it on all these external things. Those types end up marrying down, marrying a hot woman with no skills or even just marrying a middle of the pack woman with no skills, no traits and try to make her a housewife. Then when they get surprised the relationship doesn't work out and blame it on everything. "I worked 3 jobs to give her everything!" Who's fault is that?

sure, you can say that. I think he married a fellow nurmagomedova, so I don't think its likely she would want to leave anyway. That being said, My point was you don't see the mgtow moving affecting large portions of non-american white people. You only really see it in america. They have black mgtow movements as well, but I don't think its anyway to the level of right wing white american mgtow. I don't see a white euro mma athlete going mgtow or incel.
I think they're really distant cousins since she's from his hometown which is like only a ew hundred people and was only created a few generations ago.
Khabibs wife is kept super orthodox the whole seen not heard thing. His wife doesnt have an IG where she can take bathroom selfie pics of her in a bikini. The reason why it's so bad in the west is because of the long leash men have given their women. Khabib keeps his wife under an iron fist. For better or worse. If I had to choose. I choose khabibs way.
Its about completely different socialization. I doubt Khabib's wife would ever want to post something like that on social media in the first place. Lots of women in Dagestan wear hijab and long skirts/dresses but not necessarily all of them do so its not like there's fear of violence like in Afghanistan.

One thing we've lost in the West is gendered socialization. Before there were male and female spaces where we could interact separately. I think this is why in some Western countries more converts to Islam are women, they appreciate the sisterhood aspect.
Oh I'm not apologizing for him. But I think its lame that he went full blown mgtow. If he were to cheat on her, and she left him for an accountant, are we going to pretend he didn't have it coming?
Its his fault to blame for picking up a materialistic chick and going with a movie narrative of how a marriage should operate instead of how a marriage should..ya know actually operate.

I've been in a situation where women wanted to be in a relationship with me but either they had nothing to offer or I had nothing to offer to them at that time(other than sex) so I just say no, I don't want one. Jon sounds like he tried to turn someone into a housewife. Who's fault is that?
I don't think its fair to say its his fault because his wife wasn't as committed as he was.

That said it is fair to say that we're just getting Jon's side of the story.
I can see your point about khabib, but what about the italians, the brits, irish, etc. You don't see mgtow over there. You see it in america. Its a lameduck ideology by men who are frustrated with men and are frankly, losers. When it comes to dealing with women.
I think Europeans are just more cynical and in general have given up more on traditional marriage, hence the low birth rate. Americans still want to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back