Jon Dodson the most excited man in the UFC!

This guy is an annoying mini mouse ballerina . can't stand his voice. Hope he gets smashed into oblivion like a smashing pumpkin on steroids

lol this is the first time i actually thought the thread was posted by the fighter himself

Annoying works.

carrot-top-200x225.jpg

perez-hilton-cast-newsical.jpg

kimk300.jpg

ufclightheavyweightjonbonesjones.jpg

You just need a reason to keep showing up.

Guys like MM, Cruz, Aldo, Cain will never be main stream no matter how much they tear through their division.

20uy929.jpg

Jon Dodson is probably the most annoying person in MMA history. He's like 28 and acts (and looks) like he's 14. I can't wait for Mighty Mouse to put a beating on him.

John Dodson has the most annoying personality in the UFC. Probably.

Easily the most annoying motherfucker in the UFC. I really hope Mighty Mouse unloads on his face.

He won me over after I saw the UFC on Fox preview on how he grew up in a broken home having to basically raise his younger brother. Watch it and it'll explain why the guy is so happy today.

He's a very good fighter, I'll give him that, but also extremely annoying.

I was hoping Cerrone would strangle Dodson while he was being interviewed by Helwani on Thursday.

The Magician is right alongside root canals, enemas, and breathalyzers.

got insider info here. Dodson going for the running flying spinning backflip off the cage dropkick KO round 4....you heard it here first.

meh. I think he is annoying. I cant even see what is going on.

Eh, I imagine he'd be irksome to have as like a college roommate or something but who gives a shit? The guy's an awesome fighter with WICKED power. IMO he's gonna be the world champion after tonight. I much prefer his personal brand of annoying to Ronda's lol.

He's pretty annoying but I think he's gonna grow on me a bit. Figuratively, definitely not literally.

Back