Jon did the night before the test...

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
From his own mother:

"...the unannounced drug test came the day after Jon was hanging with friends and "did something he shouldn't have done."

Question is: WHo are those "bad friends"? Some other fighter? After all, he was on camp.

link

Better question how would his mom know he was snorting blow? Did he tell her about it when he couldn't sleep?

Better question how would his mom know he was snorting blow? Did he tell her about it when he couldn't sleep?

Well, when the news broke, I'd imagine he had to talk to his family about it...

Here's the full quote:
According to Camille, the unannounced drug test came the day after Jon was hanging with friends and "did something he shouldn't have done."
"When he tested positive, my first question was, do you have a problem, a serious problem?" Camille said. "And then he told me what happened. Jon is usually very honest with me, so he told me what happened. I was like, good for you....good. You needed to be caught, it was just timing.
"You know, it did not affect his game, it was not in his system during the fight, so he's still a good athlete. So before something becomes serious of it, I was glad it was nipped in the butt."

"it did not affect his game, it was not in his system during the fight"

drug expert Mrs. Jones.

Well Jon is moving to New Mexico, this should help him avoid these ragamuffins.

2r4ho2e.jpg

Thank god the dude got caught.
I always thought the only one who beats him is himself.

Getting a coke habit is a surefire way to get things rolling downhill.

You'll think you got it under control till you don't.

drug expert Mrs. Jones.

all suspicion about Mrs.Jones Medical expertise aside, Unless he did a Rail right before he stepped in the ring with DC it didn't effect the fight in any positive way.

Lol his mom's advocating this is a joke. You think that was the first time he ever did a fat rail?? Yeah right. Imagine getting busted your very first time..the odds of that are very small. Jones is a coke head until further notice.

Thank god the dude got caught.
I always thought the only one who beats him is himself.

Getting a coke habit is a surefire way to get things rolling downhill.

You'll think you got it under control till you don't.

lol

From his own mother:

Question is: WHo are those "bad friends"? Some other fighter? After all, he was on camp.

link

My guess is Jon was running around the house making huge plans ....Im taking over the UFC !!! I am the new Dana White....IM GOING TO BUY A BOAT!!!!

My mom also always knew the shit I was doing. Superhuman creatures

drug expert Mrs. Jones.

Mama's running damage control.

Didn't work so well for Baby Jay. He was ridiculed for years after he brought his mommy to a commission hearing in Nevada.

After this whole fiasco I can't help but look at this video and think it's just a bunch of crackheads having a frolic.

From his own mother:

Lost it...

"Mom, i swear, it was this friend of mine who gave it to me, and said to try it".

Same excuse i used when i was 11-12 and my mother caught me with cigarettes...

Back