Jon claims he would fight Cain in a heartbeat

Fedor2000

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
In the Post fight presser he says he would fight Cain in a heartbeat then he says he plans on staying at 205 for a long time.. He then follows that up with I don't wanna talk about HW! LMFAO.. What a guy! He doesn't wanna be in the Octagon with Cain... Ever!!

You mean the young champion who had no trouble making weight doesn't want to move up a class? Solid logic, TS, hes definitely ducking.

Gotten to already. Jones is a player and loves getting into peoples minds...Jones probably thinking..."somewhere out there...someones gon get got by what I just said"

I'd love to see this. If Cain dominates Werdurm and Jones beats Gus again, then the UFC needs to make it happen. Bones & Cain are only getting older...

Yeah what a guy! All those championship defenses mean nothing!

You mean the young champion who had no trouble making weight doesn't want to move up a class? Solid logic, TS, hes definitely ducking.

Then why would he say he would fight Cain in a heartbeat?

He's probably tired of the speculation. The guy is going to have another opponent in less than a month most likely.

I didn't say he was ducking.. He's just talking out his ass!

I heard him say that he doesn't want to talk about heavy weight anymore and that he makes the cut to 205 easier than ever and could even make 185lbs. I don't think he'll fight Cain unless Cain makes the cut or Dana offers a huge purse.

I heard him say that he doesn't want to talk about heavy weight anymore and that he makes the cut to 205 easier than ever and could even make 185lbs. I don't think he'll fight Cain unless Cain makes the cut or Dana offers a huge purse.

This

Jones has 0 fucks what people think about him. He fights where he's comfortable fighting. Nobody can force him to fight out of his div if he chose not to...you haters just reachin...

He should probably work his way to title contention since it's already been shown that his talent lies no further than his reach advantage and the leverage that comes from it.. And, that is an advantage he won't have the luxury of dominating people with in the HW division.

Jones would rather cut to MW compared to going up, he even said it.

He'd love to fight Cain. So would Werdum. He probably wants to fight again this year, though, so he might as well stick to reality.

//Cain by mauling, BTW

Jones has 0 fucks what people think about him. He fights where he's comfortable fighting. Nobody can force him to fight out of his div if he chose not to...you haters just reachin...

Then he should stop bringing up Cain since he is in a higher weight class. When Cain was asked about a possible fight with Jon.. Cain said if he wants to move up we could do it! When someone brings up Cain Jon should say he is not in my weight class.. But no instead he says "I will fight him in a heartbeat"..

Then he should stop bringing up Cain since he is in a higher weight class. When Cain was asked about a possible fight with Jon.. Cain said if he wants to move up we could do it! When someone brings up Cain Jon should say he is not in my weight class.. But no instead he says "I will fight him in a heartbeat"..

LOL if people are asking him about it, he's not bringing it up is he?

Jones probably would fight Cain in a heartbeat, but he's going to want it to be worth his while.

Of course Cain says he'll fight him if he moves up, you're talking about the HW fighter having to make zero changes to his game, preparation, etc. You're asking the lighter guy to make ALL of the adjustments. Get used to a different body, different amount of weight he's carrying.

I'd love to see the fight too just like I'd love to see Jones vs Weidman but why we expect these smaller fighters to always just move up for superfights when we want it is so stupid.

LOL if people are asking him about it, he's not bringing it up is he?

Jones probably would fight Cain in a heartbeat, but he's going to want it to be worth his while.

Of course Cain says he'll fight him if he moves up, you're talking about the HW fighter having to make zero changes to his game, preparation, etc. You're asking the lighter guy to make ALL of the adjustments. Get used to a different body, different amount of weight he's carrying.

I'd love to see the fight too just like I'd love to see Jones vs Weidman but why we expect these smaller fighters to always just move up for superfights when we want it is so stupid.

Ok then when Jon is asked about Cain he should say "No he's not in my weight class and I plan on cutting weight for years to come".. Not "I would fight him in a heartbeat"

It would be like Cain saying I would fight Chris Weidman in a heartbeat. Makes no damn sense since he's not planning on cutting to 185.

TS you didnt listen very well to what Jones said. He said he wouldn't be moving up to heavy weight permanently. H said he would fight Cain in a heartbeat though and only fight at heavyweight for the right opponent ....meaning Cain.

But you completely ignored that parts so you could pretend Jones was being a hypocrite.

Jones would rather cut to MW compared to going up, he even said it.

NO he didnt He said he could probably make mw if he tried hard enough. He NEVER said anything about fighting at middleweight. He was using that to explain how easily he makes 205.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back