Jon bones jones!!

CJ21

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Last night jones answered the only questions I had about him. Jones I one of my favorite fighters and I think he is just on another level than everyone else. But the only questions I had about him were his ability to be in a dog fight and his ability to take punishment. Those were the only questions I had about him because we've never seen it.

I think jones proved a lot to everyone last night. It was a close, tough fight. I had jones winning rounds 2,4, and 5. Idk what that one judge was thinking. But all in all I was impressived with jones and everyone else should be too.

By far the best overall fighter on the planet I gotta laugh at a lot of people on these boards sometimes

Last night jones answered the only questions I had about him. Jones I one of my favorite fighters and I think he is just on another level than everyone else. But the only questions I had about him were his ability to be in a dog fight and his ability to take punishment. Those were the only questions I had about him because we've never seen it.

I think jones proved a lot to everyone last night. It was a close, tough fight. I had jones winning rounds 2,4, and 5. Idk what that one judge was thinking. But all in all I was impressived with jones and everyone else should be too.

I agree with you. Something was off with Jones though. I think he hurt his leg or foot early in the fight. Cause he seemed to be struggling getting off. From what i have been hearing, in between rounds 4 and 5, the ringside dr. was going to stop the fight. Jones was literally pleading with him not to stop it. I think more will come out about this and also his leg/foot injury.

"everyone else should be too" is just too precious. Thanks for telling us know how to feel, because I was on the fence whether I was impressed or not.

If he's on such a different level than everyone then why did he win that fight by the hair on his chinny chin chin.

He was expected to steam roll Gus like a sophomore chick on prom night.

what he proved to me is that matched up size for size, hes not that dominating guy...he barely and i mean barely won that fight but got his @ss beat up in the process...

it proved to me as others have said that his reach & size does give him an immense advantage...but when that HUGE advantage is negated, hes looks very human and very beatable...

it also proved if he moved up to HW, hes going to get crushed...he better stay where hes at for awhile...

People still downplaying Gus' skills and chalking it up to ''equal size''. Clearly, fans of the sport..

If he's on such a different level than everyone then why did he win that fight by the hair on his chinny chin chin.

He was expected to steam roll Gus like a sophomore chick on prom night.

Expected by who?

This fucking forum. So many sherdoggers just making stupid arguments with their ONLY basis being OTHER sherdoggers STUPID arguments :icon_conf

what he proved to me is that matched up size for size, hes not that dominating guy...he barely and i mean barely won that fight but got his @ss beat up in the process...

it proved to me as others have said that his reach & size does give him an immense advantage...but when that HUGE advantage is negated, hes looks very human and very beatable...

it also proved if he moved up to HW, hes going to get crushed...he better stay where hes at for awhile...

Yikes!:eek: you read my mind!!!!:cool:

Expected by who?

This fucking forum. So many sherdoggers just making stupid arguments with their ONLY basis being OTHER sherdoggers STUPID arguments :icon_conf

Are you kidding me? Everyone thought Jones would crush the Swede. Did you see the line!?!? Jones opened at -800.

People need to stop bitching about "Sherdogers" and open there eyes, IMO.

Back