Jon bones jones!!

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by CJ21, Sep 22, 2013.

1. CJ21

CJ21 Orange Belt

Last night jones answered the only questions I had about him. Jones I one of my favorite fighters and I think he is just on another level than everyone else. But the only questions I had about him were his ability to be in a dog fight and his ability to take punishment. Those were the only questions I had about him because we've never seen it.

I think jones proved a lot to everyone last night. It was a close, tough fight. I had jones winning rounds 2,4, and 5. Idk what that one judge was thinking. But all in all I was impressived with jones and everyone else should be too.

2. Brazil_Phenom

Brazil_Phenom Blue Belt

By far the best overall fighter on the planet I gotta laugh at a lot of people on these boards sometimes

3. bigconan

bigconan Silver Belt

I agree with you. Something was off with Jones though. I think he hurt his leg or foot early in the fight. Cause he seemed to be struggling getting off. From what i have been hearing, in between rounds 4 and 5, the ringside dr. was going to stop the fight. Jones was literally pleading with him not to stop it. I think more will come out about this and also his leg/foot injury.

4. spankdaddy

spankdaddy SPANKDADDY _________________________

"everyone else should be too" is just too precious. Thanks for telling us know how to feel, because I was on the fence whether I was impressed or not.

5. Horse Meat

Horse Meat Praise be Ditka. Amen.

If he's on such a different level than everyone then why did he win that fight by the hair on his chinny chin chin.

He was expected to steam roll Gus like a sophomore chick on prom night.

6. kung fu k9

kung fu k9 Orange Belt

what he proved to me is that matched up size for size, hes not that dominating guy...he barely and i mean barely won that fight but got his @ss beat up in the process...

it proved to me as others have said that his reach & size does give him an immense advantage...but when that HUGE advantage is negated, hes looks very human and very beatable...

it also proved if he moved up to HW, hes going to get crushed...he better stay where hes at for awhile...

7. SongXIII

SongXIII Red Belt Platinum Member

People still downplaying Gus' skills and chalking it up to ''equal size''. Clearly, fans of the sport..

8. bLikeWater

bLikeWater Orange Belt

Expected by who?

This fucking forum. So many sherdoggers just making stupid arguments with their ONLY basis being OTHER sherdoggers STUPID arguments :icon_conf

9. Title Fight Productions

Title Fight Productions Steel Belt

Yikes!:eek: you read my mind!!!!:cool:

10. Title Fight Productions

Title Fight Productions Steel Belt

Are you kidding me? Everyone thought Jones would crush the Swede. Did you see the line!?!? Jones opened at -800.

People need to stop bitching about "Sherdogers" and open there eyes, IMO.