Jon Bones Jones still portraying himself as a victim treated unjustly

Ok, have him give me his millions and his cars and his women and I will tell you what I think ...
Exactly my point, you would probably go off the deep end much faster than Jon.

This is precisely what I'd expect from him and most anyone else in the same situation. He's playing damage control given how dire his situation is.

Exactly my point, you would probably go off the deep end much faster than Jon.
Actually I never would. I have been around plenty of drugs and alcohol and women and never been drunk, never touched any drugs ever, never gotten girls pregnant.

It's called being responsible.

bla bla bla Jon you can suck my

"This guy is the biggest piece of shit on earth"
I guess the mods just have exceptions for fighter bashing.

He's pretty much as described. Ran from the scene of an accident that HE caused, driving high and drunk without a license. Runs back to grab cash, drugs, does not help the PREGNANT WOMEN HE INJURED, runs away again.

Piece of shit seems appropriate.

There's a lot worse then him not only in the world but in the portion of it known as the MMA community. That being said, he's more of a tiny little gerbil turd in the grand scheme of things.

He´s definetely not the kind of fighter for one to look up to.... Sure he knows how to use his range and keep a safe distance and yes, he´s beat the competition in which he´s in (post Hollywood Rampage, arguably Welterweight Lyoto, post barbecue Shogun, 2 weeks notice middleweight Vitor, Trash talker Sonnen, short notice OSP) but he doesn´t like taking challenges (as shown when refused laughable Chael Sonnen´s challenge), eye pokes opponents, cokes up for training, PEDs for fights and the like.... just my opinion.

"I know I'm writing a story that someone else will draw strength from in the future. I owe it to them not to give up "

Yeah ... no I don't think anyone will draw strength from his stories except maybe the courage to run really fast from a car crash scene

he objectively is a terrible human being. i dont know how you could argue with that. maybe not oj simpson or saddam, but still terrible

Which one of those is supposed to claim he is being treated unfairly?

Actually I never would. I have been around plenty of drugs and alcohol and women and never been drunk, never touched any drugs ever, never gotten girls pregnant.

It's called being responsible.
So you've never lived life basically?

WtyfMKq.gif

POMMP! I used to hate I tried to take that shortcut and missed. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ok, have him give me his millions and his cars and his women and I will tell you what I think ...

It's not enough, brah. Millions, and cars and women, fame, etc. Just fuck it all up and be an asshole the whole time. Then apparently it's "enough.'

This is about about what i'd expect from this thread. Lames denouncing a stranger, because they are too cowardly to examine their own worthless lives. I mean, make all the excuses you want, but people that set up shop on online forums, have no real life to speak of. They just watch, and discuss how others live theirs. However pathetic Jones is, most of you are not very far behind.

Back