Jon Anik steps in for 'injured' Mike Goldberg and faces off against Joe Rogan at 155

I like Anik. People will bitch about him...same ones that bitch about Goldie and everything else.

I don't think it will make any difference. And Rogan will be as biased as ever.

Good Combo, Anik is underrated as fuck.

I like Anik. People will bitch about him...same ones that bitch about Goldie and everything else.

Like the people that bitch about Anik being a robot complaining that Rogan is biased and shows to much personality. Perhaps they will balance each other out?

Nope, I never bitch about Goldie, but I can't stand Anik with his fake enthusiasm and screaming in fighters' ears in post fight interviews. He tries to infuse his presentation with enthusiasm like Rogan but it comes off all wrong.

Nope, I never bitch about Goldie, but I can't stand Anik with his fake enthusiasm and screaming in fighters' ears in post fight interviews. He tries to infuse his presentation with enthusiasm like Rogan but it comes off all wrong.

He wont be interviewing. So one less thing to worry about.

He never comes across as trying to be like Rogan but to each their own.

He wont be interviewing. So one less thing to worry about.

He never comes across as trying to be like Rogan but to each their own.

You're right about the interviewing thing... for tomorrow.

I think he tries to replicate Rogan in everything from weigh-in presentations, to big finishes to post-fight interviews. It's always awkward and inauthentic, though.

Bas and Rogan would be a lot like Bas and Quadros were back in the day...

Two guys talking and having a good time while fights go on in the background.

Woulda preferred K Flo or Mir tbh.

I for one won't miss Goldie.

Anik's alright, but I wish they would put a fighter on the broadcast team once in a while.

I think he tries to replicate Rogan in everything from weigh-in presentations, to big finishes to post-fight interviews. It's always awkward and inauthentic, though.

This I wish Anik would just let his natural personality come through.

Anik has always been the same. He was lively when he hosted ESPN's MMA Live.

He seems genuine enough for me.

Back