Jon Anik - king of sneak dissing

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

giphy.gif

I like how Anik mocks Stann as the "Greatest living American".

He even looks like a sneak disser.

it's too bad the guy's physical demeanor screams giant vag - he'd probably get a lot more respect if he looked like he had bigger balls than a toddler when dealing with fighters.

Nunes is a beast. I loved how she won the title in such a dominant fashion.

Btw that yellow floor looks amazing. I hope it'll return. I mean at some point before UFC 300.

Lmao.

Sidenote... maybe its just me but Nunes is a really charming gal. Likeable personality even though her Engrish can be grating to the ears at times.

I noticed at times he does seem a bit passive aggressive... in a sort of 'I'm superior and this is all I get??' kinda way... I think it's funny. I also do not like his commentary.

Annik has the small feeble man complex amongst killers and heart breakers....he has to use his wit and sarcasm to survive lol.

Yellow floor? Would you like to have some nice short matching drapes and accent pieces around the edge of the cage? hahaha

I noticed at times he does seem a bit passive aggressive... in a sort of 'I'm superior and this is all I get??' kinda way... I think it's funny. I also do not like his commentary.
He's only 19 give it time

Lmao.

Sidenote... maybe its just me but Nunes is a really charming gal. Likeable personality even though her Engrish can be grating to the ears at times.
i Like brazilian girls broken english accents.... gadelha's deep voice really does it for me

He and Miesha Tate are perfect for each other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back