Jolene Blalock

usfbrah

Chronic gambler
@Brown
Reaction score
Just finished watching slow burn with ray Liotta and man was she was smoking hot. She should of Gotten bigger roles back in the day.

7f835a45167876fb.jpg

Just finished watching slow burn with ray Liotta and man was she was smoking hot. She should of Gotten bigger roles back in the day.

She married some millionaire so she doesn't have to work anymore but she got too much plastic surgery, she was hot in her prime before all the surgery though

I wonder, when these chicks get all that work done on their faces do they know/accept that they're sacrificing their looks down the line and are making the conscious trade-off to be "hotter" at the moment, or do they all believe that they're somehow going to be the exception to the rule?

On the radio the other day the DJ said after they played this ,
“Damn I’ve always wondered WTF Jolene looked like, to have Dolly begging her to leave her man alone”

Now we know...

Yeah “Jolene” could get it

dolly-104-unit-02378r-1574364053.jpg

Had no idea who it was til the Star Trek photo

I have some memories of that

I wonder, when these chicks get all that work done on their faces do they know/accept that they're sacrificing their looks down the line and are making the conscious trade-off to be "hotter" at the moment, or do they all believe that they're somehow going to be the exception to the rule?
What do you think of famke Jansens recent surgery ? Lol

Back