Joke about BJJ

tudor_bjj

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
A man walks into a bar with a dog. The bartender says, "You can't bring that dog in here."
"You don't understand," says the man. "This is no regular dog, he can talk."
"Listen, pal," says the bartender. "If that dog can talk, I'll give you a hundred bucks."
The man puts the dog on a stool, and asks him, "What's on top of a house?"
"Roof!"
"Right. And what's on the outside of a tree?"
"Bark!"
"And what kind of sport is BJJ?"
"Rough!"
"I guess you've heard enough," says the man. "I'll take the hundred in twenties."
The bartender is furious. "Listen, pal," he says, "get out of here before I kick your ass."
As soon as they're on the street, the dog turns to the man and says, "Do you think I should have said 'gentle'?"

The japanese also equate a dog barking with "ruff and bark"? That would be quite amazing since I have a chinese wife who says chickens go "gaba gaba" and frogs go "erp erp" according to her upbringing. What's even more amazing is that they have the exact same word for roof, bark, and rough as the English language.....

Maybe you meant stolen from a japanese guy?

I've heard the joke when it was 'Judo'. Funny regardless.

That joke originated from india.. it was passed down from Esai Maeda to carlos Gracie who found it very effective at office parties... Helio refined the way the joke is told by doing a high pitch voice and a lot of hand movements.. But yeah.. its just bjjj (Basically just a judo joke)

JOKE:

A guy says to his friend, Hey, let's go to a bar tonight! So the other guy goes, OK, but as long as it's not an ARMbar!!!! Get it? Armbar! Like in jiu....no?...nothing?...not even a titter???...*crickets chirping*

Diligent said:
JOKE:

A guy says to his friend, Hey, let's go to a bar tonight! So the other guy goes, OK, but as long as it's not an ARMbar!!!! Get it? Armbar! Like in jiu....no?...nothing?...not even a titter???...*crickets chirping*
I'm laughing, because it was supposed to be stupid and you acknowledged that.

Diligent said:
JOKE:

lmao

just nutty enough to crack me up.

What's that one show that used to be on? ... it was like a talent show where only black people were in the audience and they were extremely loud ... and they'd have all these different people come up on stage and either dance or sing or whatever, and if the audience didn't like them, a black clown would come on stage with a broom and sweep 'em off and the audience would just boo and scream without mercy...I think it was like Night at the Apollo or something like that...I forget.... There were like NO white people in the audience, EVER. But some white people actually competed and did pretty well, which was cool...

But that's be funny if I just went to that (I'm white, btw, which would make it even funnier) and competed in it and told jokes like I just did and wait in anticipation of laughter after each lame joke...haha. And then when the black clown would approach me I'd suplex him, take his broom, let out a wild scream, and then throw the broom at all of the black people and then run as fast as I could. I am a crazy white man....

fozzit said:
That joke originated from india.. it was passed down from Esai Maeda to carlos Gracie who found it very effective at office parties... Helio refined the way the joke is told by doing a high pitch voice and a lot of hand movements.. But yeah.. its just bjjj (Basically just a judo joke)

Now that's funny!

Here's one.

This bjj chick wants to be a bouncer so she goes to the local biker bar and talks to the owner.
He says: "Sweetie you ain't tough enough to be a bouncer here."
She says: "Oh yeah, I could kick your ass right here and now!"
The man smirks, "Do you even drink?"
"Like a fish!"
"Do you smoke?"
"Like a train!"
Finally the guy asks, "Have you ever even been picked up by the fuzz?"
She thinks for a minute, then replies: "No, but I have been swung around by my tits once..."

*ba da boom*

fozzit said:

Nice.

Diligent said:
What's that one show that used to be on? ... it was like a talent show where only black people were in the audience and they were extremely loud ... and they'd have all these different people come up on stage and either dance or sing or whatever, and if the audience didn't like them, a black clown would come on stage with a broom and sweep 'em off and the audience would just boo and scream without mercy...I think it was like Night at the Apollo or something like that...I forget.... There were like NO white people in the audience, EVER. But some white people actually competed and did pretty well, which was cool...

But that's be funny if I just went to that (I'm white, btw, which would make it even funnier) and competed in it and told jokes like I just did and wait in anticipation of laughter after each lame joke...haha. And then when the black clown would approach me I'd suplex him, take his broom, let out a wild scream, and then throw the broom at all of the black people and then run as fast as I could. I am a crazy white man....

lol

i was waiting for this post to get funny. i just knew if i read enough of it i would laugh. you did not let me down.

a bear and a rabbit were taking a shit in the woods. the bear turns to the rabbit and asks "do you have any problems with shit sticking in your fur?" the rabbit replies "no" so the bear picks up the rabbit and wipes his ass with him.

Diligent said:

I was waiting for you to say something like... Rickson by armbar.

Lester McGrath said:
I was waiting for you to say something like... Rickson by armbar.

and what is THAT suppossed to mean, HUH??????? :D

Bubble Boy said:
Now that's funny!

Here's one.

This bjj chick wants to be a bouncer so she goes to the local biker bar and talks to the owner.
He says: "Sweetie you ain't tough enough to be a bouncer here."
She says: "Oh yeah, I could kick your ass right here and now!"
The man smirks, "Do you even drink?"
"Like a fish!"
"Do you smoke?"
"Like a train!"
Finally the guy asks, "Have you ever even been picked up by the fuzz?"
She thinks for a minute, then replies: "No, but I have been swung around by my tits once..."

*ba da boom*

now that is some funny shit right there!

Back