Rumored Join me in my search for McGregor's balloon foot

i'm sure it happened long enough before the fight when it really was a balloon. prolly was still a little swollen going into the fight. conor ain't gonna just make that shit up.

i'm sure it happened long enough before the fight when it really was a balloon. prolly was still a little swollen going into the fight. conor ain't gonna just make that shit up.

Conor said he has footage. If that’s true then he needs to release it but I’m thinking he may be holding onto it(if it actually exists) until TheRematch as psychological ammunition.

His foot wasn’t hurt. Connor can not get hurt like mortal men can. He threw that fight with khabib for a perfectly good reason that only he knows. It’s a part of his perfect plan. Genius imo. Can’t wait to see everything he does next. Probably be running UFC in 7-8 months and revive pride and run that successfully as well.

"Conor is no longer relevant.... CONOR CONOR CONOR CONOR!!!"
Pathetic losers.

His foot was probably injured but being healthy wouldn't fix his inability to outwork Khabib on the ground. He did stall Khabib but in the end it was too late.

I had no choice to go on welfare - it was my only option = BS fairytale to sell to his morons called fans.

Truth - well off family, education paid for, had a good paying job and QUIT to go on welfare. Nothing fairytale about that.

I had no choice to go on welfare - it was my only option = BS fairytale to sell to his morons called fans.

Truth - well off family, education paid for, had a good paying job and QUIT to go on welfare. Nothing fairytale about that.
I've been saying this for years, how is being on welfare an inspiring thing? It shows how much of a selfish rat he is, and he hasn't changed.

Thank you Khabib for taking his soul

mFNPRRV.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Y’all just hate this man , everyone said he was lying about his knee with Mendez . Then his documentary, came out and showed his knee was weak due to Rory

Alvarez called him out on it during one of the press conferences, Conor was silent.

Conor said he has footage. If that’s true then he needs to release it but I’m thinking he may be holding onto it(if it actually exists) until TheRematch as psychological ammunition.

Maybe he will release it when he releases the footage with Paulie?

conor is that fucked up at the minute, I wouldn't be surprised if he broke his foot a couple months ago and will claim it was was from before the Khabib fight

I can't believe how bad that interview is. How quickly he has gone from being a very sharp interview to being a rambling excuse machine.

Back