Rumored Join me in my search for McGregor's balloon foot

His footwork was weird though
XtkkWbH.gif

Last edited:
His foot was most definitely broken badly. Thing is he has best doctors with him and they can do wonders with cortisone injections etc and make swelling go away.

His foot was most definitely broken badly. Thing is he has best doctors with him and they can do wonders with cortisone injections etc and make swelling go away.

Conor said his foot was balloned. Meaning he's again lying because it can't be true with all the cortisone injections, right?

Ohhhh I understand now, that's reason he constantly cheated during that fight!!
Because he ballooned?

His foot was most definitely broken badly.

Oh, good, someone intimately involved with the situation who knows about Conor's broken foot. please provide all of these Neanderthals with the evidence of his broken foot. A couple pictures or videos prior to the fight. Maybe something from a doctor. Hell, even a statement from Conor in the days prior to the fight.

I mean, not like we have any reason to doubt anything he says, just that Id rather know the details of your intimate knowledge of the situation, since you clearly aren't biased, Mr. Notorious Left Hand.

Most definitely? How can you be so sure about something you have no proof whatsoever

I'm about 99.99% sure cortisone shots are super illegal under USADA

Edit: nope I'm super wrong. I thought is was banned in comp but I was mistaken.

Putin and kadyrov shot at least 10 times in his foot

those fanboys have no limit.

Conor is entering the cage , he gets his ass beat and about 1 year later a broken foot is coming out of his ass and all the nuthuggers talking like they already knew it

for an individual who couldn't give a toss about you

I am indifferent when it concerns Conor McGregor. My original post was pointing out someone who consistently shows clear contempt for him.

No one has made this many excuses for anything ever. Pathetic man with a pathetic fanbase.

the excuse should be is that he was never as good as anybody thought, that the better man won, and that conor looked like a washed up version of himself because of inactivity and cocaine.. even his stupid walk didn't look fluid that night.

Back