Rumored Join me in my search for McGregor's balloon foot

He said it was like a balloon, he never said it was like an inflated balloon.
View attachment 635623
GeneralCautiousDragon-size_restricted.gif

He broke when he threw that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: kick at Khabib during the weigh ins. Ask @Reffson he has proof of said broken foot.

I believe him yo, I don't know why but I do.

Conor Bless.

Didn't he stomp on the cage with both feet before the fight like a Gorilla?

Before he got humilated.

Pic clearly shows his feat are not balloons and he's a stinkng liar, old man abuser and god knows what else.

oie_Co0YRBLWDvY1-696x392.jpg
He clearly had Mr. Miyagi work on his swollen foot before the fight.

giphy.gif

I mean, his foot might have swollen up after the fight, but that's just him making excuses. His foot wasn't injured going into the fight.

And yet there isn't one shred of proof his foot.was hurt, let alone broken, and plenty of evidence showing it was fine.

Your constant criticism for an individual who couldn’t give a toss about you is hilariously sad.

Your constant criticism for an individual who couldn’t give a toss about you is hilariously sad.
Your constant support for an individual who couldn't give a toss about you is hilariously inspiring.

I'm not saying Conor's foot was broken I don't consider him very credible at this point, but you can have a broken foot that looks normal.
Very very unlikely. You swell and bruise. And you do NOT stomp on it. Unless Conor was on some morphine during that fight he didn't have a broken foot.

True if huge.
Not huge, full of shit like always.

He broke when he threw that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: kick at Khabib during the weigh ins. Ask @Reffson he has proof of said broken foot.

I believe him yo, I don't know why but I do.

Conor Bless.

Isn't that the guy that posted a random pic of a broken foot and then when exposed went the " I was just trolling you guys".

So no x-ray then, mate?

Your constant nuthugging for an individual who couldn’t give a toss about you is hilariously sad.

McGregor = one of the GOAT liars and cowards

da balloon was tree times the size of me

Back