Johny Walker is Jon Jones biggest threat ever?

Jones has never fought someone as devastating as Johny Walker. Many MMA experts would pick Walker to be the clear favourite in to win by knockout.

Jones might actually be an underdog for once against Walker.

Walker is devastating man. He might be one of the best strikers in mma
Remember before the first DC fight when Daniel was going to dominate him with his wrestling? I think Jon's biggest threat is Jon. He looked flat in the OSP fight and the Gus one fight was very close. He said he didn't train for the Gus fight and I usually don't believe that stuff from fighters but then Gus 2 happened and that wasn't competitive. Jones vs Walker ends with vicious GNP in 3 rounds. Something like what Frankie did to Yair Rodriguez.

Walker has a bum shoulder that he gave to himself. Will he be competitive or will his shoulder plague him going forward?

Is Johnnie Walker Jon Jones's biggest threat ever.
<{1-1}>

JW probably is the biggest threat to JBJ in the LHW division.......which really goes to show you the state of the LHW division.

I'm more in disbelief at those who are falling for this terrible troll job

Bones would merck that kid, he's never been in the deep waters!

Jones takes him down and rekts him

Jon has no chance in this fight

Hey have you ever heard of WRESTLING?
9Kft.gif

LMAO - ''Many MMA experts would pick Walker to be the clear favorite''

1810184949.jpg

You're crazy for ever making Jones an underdog at LHW. Rumble is the biggest "what if". Johnny Walker is a bad man, but I can't see how he doesn't get take down and beaten up

Troll job obviously but Walker is not an easy fight for anyone.
How much he can threaten Jones depends on the state of his wrestling and ground game

Every time I see you post I know it's gonna be some stupid bullshit

I haven't read through the thread but just assume I'm quoting the millions (and millions!) of posters who said Cormier was his biggest threat ever.

Because of his power, explosiveness and length / size Walker has the best chance to ko Jones out of all the opponents Bones has faced. But i think Bones still wins easy though.

Back