Johny Walker is Jon Jones biggest threat ever?

He looks pretty awesome crushing cans...

images

UncomfortableFoolhardyEthiopianwolf-size_restricted.gif

It's time for a Top 10 fight. Then let's talk.

Think we need to see walker against an elite wrestler before we can pass judgment, I am currently on board the hype train though

Nah. Vitor And Gus were big treaths, and Lyoto too, I doubt Walker is. We all like Walker, but he is untested.

Jones has never fought someone as devastating as Johny Walker. Many MMA experts would pick Walker to be the clear favourite in to win by knockout.

Jones might actually be an underdog for once against Walker.

Walker is devastating man. He might be one of the best strikers in mma

Reported for shitty trolling.

Yes he's the biggest threat. Anyone saying otherwise is ignorant. The #1 problem for guys facing Jones is they get mentally defeated before they get in the cage and fail to impose their will in the fight, then Jon does what he does. Johnny Walker is a wild man and doesn't give a fuck, he will walk in there and sleep Jones in 30 seconds like he did to those other guys.
are you serious clark?

Jones has never fought someone as devastating as Johny Walker. Many MMA experts would pick Walker to be the clear favourite in to win by knockout.

I think driving is.

You f*king wiseguy you, you almost had me <[analyzed}> there's levels to this game.

Cormier was the biggest threat ever.

Has walker even beat a top ten?

Dude is ranked 13, IIRC.
His last fight he was ranked 14 and beat the number 13 and they switched places.

I will wait and see how Johny Walker handles a top 10 before going out and call him a threat to the champion.

I hope Walker did knock him out just to see the reaction of all the dickheads commenting.

The thing is... If Jon Jones senses a little bit of a threat on the feet.... he takes you down and ends the fight. His ground game is absolutely insane and is the best aspect of his game. Which is saying something considering how dangerous he is on the feet. Walker isn't his biggest threat. Daniel Cormier was and always will be until he is beaten.

And favorite? He will be a heavy underdog. I mean I would guess around +350 at least

Yes he's the biggest threat. Anyone saying otherwise is ignorant. The #1 problem for guys facing Jones is they get mentally defeated before they get in the cage and fail to impose their will in the fight, then Jon does what he does. Johnny Walker is a wild man and doesn't give a fuck, he will walk in there and sleep Jones in 30 seconds like he did to those other guys.

i'm not sure about your last sentence, but the rest of it is basically why i've always said since his 2nd UFC fight, that Johnny Walker is the next guy.

when you don't give a fuck about getting knocked out, it frees you up to do things everyone else who's worried about losing can't do.

He looks pretty awesome crushing cans...

images

UncomfortableFoolhardyEthiopianwolf-size_restricted.gif

It's time for a Top 10 fight. Then let's talk.

Walker also destroyed Misha Cirkunov exactly the same way and he's a top 15 LHW.

him beating a top 10 doesn't change who he is, he's always going to be a wild fighter. if you can't see that is what makes him dangerous, beating a top 10 guy isn't going to change that.

We don't even know if Walker can defend a takedown from a high level wrestler yet but I agree his striking will cause troubles to Jones if he can..

Jones struggles against LHW close to his size and Walker is bigger with similar reach..
Might be an interesting fight if they don't rush Walker to TS

Walker don't have 10% of Jones fight IQ. Jones never give up and he always finds the way to win

Dude is ranked 13, IIRC.
His last fight he was ranked 14 and beat the number 13 and they switched places.

I will wait and see how Johny Walker handles a top 10 before going out and call him a threat to the champion.

The top ten is really bad atm tbh, I could see running through most of the top 6-10 fighters in devastating fashion too.
Wouldn't prove he can beat Jones though

Back