Johny Walker is Jon Jones biggest threat ever?

Hornett

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jones has never fought someone as devastating as Johny Walker. Many MMA experts would pick Walker to be the clear favourite in to win by knockout.

Jones might actually be an underdog for once against Walker.

Walker is devastating man. He might be one of the best strikers in mma

As much as I like to hate on Jones he’ll never be the underdog in a fight.

Many MMA experts would pick Walker to be the clear favourite in to win by knockout.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Nah Jones will probably beat him easier since Walker relies on home run shots.

Jones is the unproven commodity here
Hell fake an injury and just hand Walkers belt on a plate
And Walker will go on many years as champion without ever needing to defend, for all contenders will be scared

Yes he's the biggest threat. Anyone saying otherwise is ignorant. The #1 problem for guys facing Jones is they get mentally defeated before they get in the cage and fail to impose their will in the fight, then Jon does what he does. Johnny Walker is a wild man and doesn't give a fuck, he will walk in there and sleep Jones in 30 seconds like he did to those other guys.

Cormier was the biggest threat ever.

Has walker even beat a top ten?

How many terrible, delusional Johnny Walker threads are you going to make? Ignored

Yes, Jones would be a massive underdog.

Imagine if Johny KOd Jones in seconds like these other dudes. Lol. That would be incredible. Instant star .

Anyone who wins a fight by dramatic KO is always the GOAT for a month after on Sherdog. It is written in Tribal Law.

Whomever knocks him out joins that Holly level popularity I expect. I personally don’t care who does it. As long as someone does, and soon. If it turns out to be Walker I’d be happy as hell for the man.

As much as I'd like to see Jones lose and as much as I think Walker has the mojo to let loose on Jones, I still have to make Bones the heavy favorite. That being said, war Walker!

Jones has never fought someone as devastating as Johny Walker. Many MMA experts would pick Walker to be the clear favourite in to win by knockout.

Walker is devastating man. He might be one of the best strikers in mma
Hey have you ever heard of WRESTLING?

Back