Johny Hendricks was winning until he got TKO'd

On opposite day you would be correct in your assessment.

when I am in the process of taking a piss, I can almost do it forever, but then I stop.

I agree OP

I had a friend in college that used to say if you could drink beer fast enough you could piss forever, he called it CFT (Continual Flow Theory).

As far as Hendricks winning, I think he won the contest to see who can get beat up as convincingly as Ronda did. I'm not sure but I think he got beat flawless. Did he even hit Wonderboy because holy shit he ended up against the cage looking like 20 pounds of chewed up bubble gum.

I had a friend in college that used to say if you could drink beer fast enough you could piss forever, he called it CFT (Continual Flow Theory).

As far as Hendricks winning, I think he won the contest to see who can get beat up as convincingly as Ronda did. I'm not sure but I think he got beat flawless. Did he even hit Wonderboy because holy shit he ended up against the cage looking like 20 pounds of chewed up bubble gum.

yeah but you'd die eventually from all of the alchohol

This was beautiful to watch.
I liked the part with 3:38 left where he hit the lightning fast kick to the midsection, Hendricks walked back in arrogantly with his hands down and he immediately kicked him again right in the face.

I liked the part with 3:38 left where he hit the lightning fast kick to the midsection, Hendricks walked back in arrogantly with his hands down and he immediately kicked him again right in the face.

That was golden. It was like you could see Hendrix pulling his mental index cards "ok Johnny, he's a man like you, relax and ..... fuck..... shit ok don't relax...... NO, he's not some kind of superhero, get your swagger back and ...... shit..... ok, no swagger, no swagger......"

that was a one sided beat down hendricks never got comfortable in the fight... Coming from a hendricks fan

That was golden. It was like you could see Hendrix pulling his mental index cards "ok Johnny, he's a man like you, relax and ..... fuck..... shit ok don't relax...... NO, he's not some kind of superhero, get your swagger back and ...... shit..... ok, no swagger, no swagger......"

I think Hendricks is done. Think about it. In the title shot picture he has to now be behind Tyron Woodley, behind Wonderboy, behind Condit who should probably be the current champion, possibly behind McGregor if McGregor wants to move up in weight, and he is 32 years old. That loss to Wonderboy may have been the straw that broke the camel's back in terms of his title aspirations.

Johny was winning until the bell rang. Then Johny got his bell rang.

I don't know who believe it more...The crazy fanboys or Hendricks himself lol.

Oh my, winning the fight... lol. You're so stupid. He landed like.. 3 strikes? Thompson was already up like 20 or so.

You must not have paid very close attention to that fight, Hendricks was not winning that fight at all.

The fight was over in the first round... Even if he was winning, which I don't think he was, does that even matter when you get dummied inside of 5 minutes?

The quickest way to tell if you are in a troll thread is when the TS makes a bold and outlandish claim and then NEVER responds back.

I think Hendricks is done. Think about it. In the title shot picture he has to now be behind Tyron Woodley, behind Wonderboy, behind Condit who should probably be the current champion, possibly behind McGregor if McGregor wants to move up in weight, and he is 32 years old. That loss to Wonderboy may have been the straw that broke the camel's back in terms of his title aspirations.

Well with Wonderboy coming into his own, Hendrix wasn't ever going to touch gold because he'd have to get through WB to get to it, now or later. Fact is, there is a new king, freshly arrived. He just needs to beat the only real threat to him in the division, Rory, and the rest is a formality, I think.

So what we're saying for Hendrix goes the same for Robbie. He's been blessed by fortune, but he's hanging on by a hangnail. WB will kick either of these guys off their tiers....

Yeah right....Johnny was winning that fight......baaaaahahahahahahaaaaa!!!

Some people are delusional as f*ck.

Back