Johny Hendricks was winning until he got TKO'd

Honestly, I think if Johny and Thompson fight 10 times, Johny wins 9 out of 10.

Anyone agree?

lHajJD6.gif

i don't think there is any way you can score that as him being ahead. didn't johny fail to take him down too? so he wasn't even winning if you were just scoring grappling

Honestly, there really are some fights where the loser was winning until he got KOed. Several Overeem losses come to mind: anyone who saw his fight with Travis Browne knows how much trouble The Reem had him in until the finish, his loss to Sergei, his loss to Bigfoot, etc.

This, though? You really want to pick one of the most one-sided losses in recent high profile fights, and insult the intelligence of everyone else who watched the fight by insisting on a conclusion that is literally factually untrue? That takes some gall. You're a kook, dude.

Worst trolling attempt I've seen on Sherdog lately. At no point in that fight could Johny be considered to be winning by anyone who has the slightest idea what they are watching.

good training partner Hendricks would wipe the floor with Wonderboy

Wait, are you being serious? Henricks was getting fucked up until it was night night time.

TS is right. Johnny was enjoying the moral victory before the ko.

It's as if he'd said to WB "See? You think if you keep on kicking and punching me like I'm just gonna collapse like a sack of potatoes, right? Well I got another think for you, buddy...."

and all that good shit until he actually found himself collapsing like a sack of potatoes. Up until then, he was basically proving WB absolutely ineffective at KOs...

"That wasn't his dick - it was TJ Dillashaw"
- Kenny Florian

"I didn't show her my dick, your honor.... Kenny Florian said I only showed her TJ Dillashaw..."
- BJ Penn

Winning?

Were we watching the same fight? Hendricks didn't even look like he belonged in the cage with WB. That was about as lopsided fight as it gets. WB was on some Anderson Silva next level shit in that fight.
I'm gonna give you the thumbs up, but to be on Anderson Silva **** he would've had to breakdance or put his hands behind his back or something then KO Hendricks with a counter jab.

Shit thread, but I feel the need to post here because Hendricks got F'D UP in that fight...
Have not seen a beat down like that in a while, let a alone a former champ.

Back