Johny Hendricks was winning until he got TKO'd

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Honestly, I think if Johny and Thompson fight 10 times, Johny wins 9 out of 10.

Anyone agree?

I would agree.

I'd probably be wrong, but I'm a big Hendricks fan...so fuck it, I agree %100.

He was definitely winning the absorbed strikes contest

NQHKSVE.gif

He won the getting tko'd contest

Winning?

Were we watching the same fight? Hendricks didn't even look like he belonged in the cage with WB. That was about as lopsided fight as it gets. WB was on some Anderson Silva next level shit in that fight.

1st place fist tasting no doubt.

He messed up Wonderboy's knuckles and feet with his face.

If by "winning" you mean he was getting his ass beat, then yes, he was winning big time.

Honestly, I think if Johny and Thompson fight 10 times, Johny wins 9 out of 10.

Anyone agree?

I agree. He was doing nearly as good as Aldo was in the Conor fight but like that fight, his opponent got super lucky.

when I am in the process of taking a piss, I can almost do it forever, but then I stop.

I agree OP

Yes, he was totally winning by not landing sh*t. Im not even sure if you're serious or not.

He was getting wrecked in there, but in all honesty I think Hendricks has a good shot in a rematch. Providing he doesn't stand directly in front of Stephens at perfect kicking distance.

He was getting lit up and I'm a huge Johny fan.

I was saying it as soon as the fight was announced that he is a nightmare match up for Johny.

Johny got a takedown, couldn't make it count, and continued to get hit repeatedly.

he was supremely accurate and landing his face into Wonderboys fists and feet

No. not only no, it wasn't a close fight at any point

100% agree bro. Don't how anyone can see it differently

post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-S-NWLY.gif

Just so we're clear you're Peter Parker in this situation and I'm Jonah Jameson.

Back