News Johny Hendricks returns to the UFC this weekend

Keep it Texas, baby.
images

Remember kids never talk to cops.
Will be cool to see Hendricks in his corner, hope Holland gets the W just because I wanna see him climb to that juicy Adesanya matchup . Only dude at MW that could really have a chance at taking out Izzy on the feet besides Pereira

Kinda excited to see how this unfolds.

JH Great coach? or Texas Edmund, Josha Fabia, Firas

maybe he's just the wrestling coach. Hendricks problem isn't a skill thing, it's a discipline thing. now if he was Holland's diet and nutrition coach that would be suspicious.

and funny as hell

How the fuck does any random knucklehead, whose major qualifications are hitting people and getting hit, just get a job as a police officer?

Johny may be a bit of a mess in his own life but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as a coach until I hear otherwise. He was also a student of one of the greatest wrestling coaches and I'm sure some of that rubbed off on him. He isn't very disciplined when it comes to his nutrition and weight but he should still be a great resource for Holland.

Isn’t he a really good wrestling coach? Something Kevin could certainly use help with.
Do you ever post anything positive?
I mean we all know why he made the comment, bloke was the laziest MMA fighter out even his coaches said the same.

Plus that drop off after USADA hit him like a truck.

Back