Johny Hendricks Redemption Path To His Second Title Reign Erupts Next Weekend

In my opinion, the most obvious example of pre/post USADA change in physique, power, endurance, etc.

There is no second path, there is only mediocrity for him at this point. He had his moment and very few fighters have a career that catches a sudden and inspired second wind. Very few. Once that momentum is derailed, it's damn hard to get back. I'm not saying a fighter shouldn't try, I'm just saying that the odds are against them.

The man who St Pierre has nightmares about, dynamite left hand and devastating wrestling, retirement talk will be hysterical when he dismantles Magny by KO then avenges the Thompson loss, silences Woodley and wipes out Maia.

No more deer meat, he will finally deliver the extra 30% and Las Vegas will finally give him the fair shake of judging, the GOAT is about to be born once again.

johny-hendricks-chats-to-joe-rogan-after-capturing-the-ufc-welterweight-title-at-ufc-171-139466296044002601-140316174151.jpg

War Big Rig!

I think he takes the win I'm excited for this fight.

I don't know what he's saying: it doesn't make sense to me.

The man who St Pierre has nightmares about, dynamite left hand and devastating wrestling, retirement talk will be hysterical when he dismantles Magny by KO then avenges the Thompson loss, silences Woodley and wipes out Maia.

No more deer meat, he will finally deliver the extra 30% and Las Vegas will finally give him the fair shake of judging, the GOAT is about to be born once again.

johny-hendricks-chats-to-joe-rogan-after-capturing-the-ufc-welterweight-title-at-ufc-171-139466296044002601-140316174151.jpg

hendricks was a huge favourite of mine for so long, seeing him getting snuffed out by wonderboy was horrible

Back