Johny Hendricks Redemption Path To His Second Title Reign Erupts Next Weekend

The man who St Pierre has nightmares about, dynamite left hand and devastating wrestling, retirement talk will be hysterical when he dismantles Magny by KO then avenges the Thompson loss, silences Woodley and wipes out Maia.

No more deer meat, he will finally deliver the extra 30% and Las Vegas will finally give him the fair shake of judging, the GOAT is about to be born once again.

johny-hendricks-chats-to-joe-rogan-after-capturing-the-ufc-welterweight-title-at-ufc-171-139466296044002601-140316174151.jpg
200w.gif

he's gonna start dippin in the ring. That'll turn it around for him.

He became too lazy and lost the motivation it. I don't know if he'd be able to make a comeback but I'd definitely like to see a Hendricks that was knocking people out left and right.

he has peaked imo.maybe a fight with ellenburger

Hendricks ain't shit without his (censored to avoid dubs).

USADA bliss.

I hope you are right, but I know you aren't.

Starts with him making weight next week, honestly I hope he pulls it off but his last 2 fights have been very underwhelming. I hope he keeps to his word and looks for a finish, I think he has to knock out magny or else he's gonna get decisioned.

Let's wait and see if he makes weight. If he does, he's got a decent chance (assuming he doesn't kill himself to make weight). If he misses weight or really fucks himself up by making the cut, he's gonna get smacked around like he has been.

Gastelum found success at MW - if Johny can't be disciplined enough to keep a diet, he can move to MW as well.

I'm hoping he comes back and makes a statement.

I don't think USADA did anything to him, he's just somewhere else mentally. You can tell.

Is he with a real camp? Or is he just bumping around from gym to gym, running his own training?

its too bad hendricks sucks balls now... super fight with him and mcgregor would have been cool

Back