Johny Hendricks Redemption Path To His Second Title Reign Erupts Next Weekend

ChosenMMA

Part Of DC Nation & The Cruz & Velasquez Wagon
@purple
Reaction score
The man who St Pierre has nightmares about, dynamite left hand and devastating wrestling, retirement talk will be hysterical when he dismantles Magny by KO then avenges the Thompson loss, silences Woodley and wipes out Maia.

No more deer meat, he will finally deliver the extra 30% and Las Vegas will finally give him the fair shake of judging, the GOAT is about to be born once again.

johny-hendricks-chats-to-joe-rogan-after-capturing-the-ufc-welterweight-title-at-ufc-171-139466296044002601-140316174151.jpg

You are lucky if he doesn`t retire lmao

I want to believe.

I don't think USADA ruined him, he just got lazy.

War Johny!

Does he even have a fight booked?

Also physique wise he looked better than ever against Wonderboy.

got magny in this
Hendricks going to have to make some show
before I get excited for any title run

Hahahahahahhahaha.:.....hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahha......hahahahahhahahahaha

Wooo woo

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

Woo that's good shit mmmkay.

He will have an underwhelming victory where he got hit a lot by Magny if he wins. No more KO artist cred.

Neil beats him with only leg kicks if he wants to. Everything else is just win more. Magny by ud.

Thats about as likely as Perry being the GOAT.

He's alot closer to his 3rd straight loss, than a second title.

Hendricks said that he is going to try to finish, a thing he hasn't been doing for a long time. I like that.

Hendricks said that he is going to try to finish, a thing he hasn't been doing for a long time. I like that.

Yep, in all seriousness this is literally the last throw of the dice for him and he said that, all or nothing here.

This bastard hasn't KO'd anyone in 4 years. He'll get finished in the second.

Magny's gonna know what he's sayin', know what I'm sayin'. Does that makes sense?

Man I hope you're right I couldn't live it down if Hendricks lost to Neil fucking Magny..

Welp MMA math says Magny wins lol

Magny>Kelvin>Hendricks

But seriously imagine if Magny wins. Or worse, finish Hendricks. That would be the end for Hendricks. I do think he will LnP on Magny for 3 boring rounds. Hope I'm wrong and Magny wins

You know if Johnny loses this one and doesn't retire, and just needs an easy win to get back on track... I know Mike Perry is available.

#JoubanBless

Step 1 - Put the fucking burger down
Step 2 - Don't forget to train
Step 3 - The weight cut is requirement

Back