Johny Hendricks is a Free Agent Claims to be Walking at 209lbs

Now i know why Costa is "The Eraser".

Good riddance for Pigg Rigg, if he didn't ate so much and beating his body with Weight cuts, he still might be a WW.
Oh well, good luck on Rizin where you don't get tested for diuretics or juice.

I love trucks. I had a lifted F150 in college, but these commercial conversions are some of the stupidest shit that I've ever seen on public roads.

Johny Hendricks went from being possibly one of the best MMA fighters of all time to being an absolute joke who can't even make 185.

You wanna talk about one of the biggest falls from grace? Look no further than this man.

USADA bless.

Johny used to absolutely annoy the shit out of me

I was glad when Boetsch wrecked him. But I felt bad watching him go into the Costa fight

After watching him get destroyed like I knew he would, I felt even worse for him. His failing restaurant and screw job decision losses weren’t funny anymore.

Idk why, I usually don’t feel bad for MMA fighters, especially whiny excuse making ones like Johny. I still watch Ronda’s losses and chuckle. But I legit feel bad for Bigg Rigg, hope he gets things under control and has a few easier money fights
Pussy

Yeah, i walkaround at 265lbs, i doubt that i would be competitive at HW, while im no pro fighter myself, Johny wouldnt be competitive at 205, not even 185lbs.

Johny used to absolutely annoy the shit out of me

I was glad when Boetsch wrecked him. But I felt bad watching him go into the Costa fight

After watching him get destroyed like I knew he would, I felt even worse for him. His failing restaurant and screw job decision losses weren’t funny anymore.

Idk why, I usually don’t feel bad for MMA fighters, especially whiny excuse making ones like Johny. I still watch Ronda’s losses and chuckle. But I legit feel bad for Bigg Rigg, hope he gets things under control and has a few easier money fights
Agree, i hope he finds success and gets things together even if that is not in the UFC. I also hope he does not lose himself mentally, at one point this guy was on top of the game, making solid cash and agruably beating GSP in a title fight. To now being considered a joke, that must do things to you mentally. I don't like Hendricks but i do wish him well.

his body is in revolt from all the years of weight cutting.
I don't know how you can go though collegiate wrestling, and be that bad at maintaining a healthy weight so that you cut isn't fucking horrible.

DAMN PRE USADA HENDRICKS WAS A MONSTER

he just needs to be lighter that he can easily cut 200 down to 170 with diuretics and shit. although he's older

I don't know how you can go though collegiate wrestling, and be that bad at maintaining a healthy weight so that you cut isn't fucking horrible.
He's long been out of NCAA competition. Also that shit gets old after a decade+ of doing it. Sometimes you want to enjoy some cheeseburgers and steaks. As far as MMA goes he seems to not be into after losing the belt. If he gets signed onto another org in a different weight class he could still be good.

Last edited:
His next step should be 100,000 of them

Hendricks vs Bader.... Who do you favor?

Same with Hendricks vs Phil Davis.
wasn't he walking around 200~ when he was in his prime? I think he can easily fight at WW now without USADA. just wait and see. at least I hope he's back to his former self, he can now take all the vitamins and diuretics and shit. 170 here we go

The guy barely eeked out a decision over Koscheck (after GSP had wrecked his orbital) and won a title by clinging to Lawler's legs for the final two minutes of their first bout. He was never "one of the best of all time," and stating that only serves to dishonor those who deserve such praise.
he was pretty fucking good. refresh my mind, is it you or chinarice that is a huge GSP fan?

he was pretty fucking good. refresh my mind, is it you or chinarice that is a huge GSP fan?

Well, I don't have a problem with GSP but I doubt I'm the one you're thinking of. My objectivity is not affected by petty emotions over things such as who won or lost. Dan Henderson is my favorite of all time and he's lost more than many men ever even fight.

I just dislike Hendricks because when his power didn't avail him, he often resorted to boring stall tactics and I believe his ego was just a comedic absurdity in the face of everything.

Last edited:
“REALLY Big Rigg” Johny Hendricks vs “The All American American” Jake “Jack Swagger” Hager in their Bellator Debut! Make it happen Dana... errr, Scott!

I’ve never been a fan of him but this is really fucking sad. I can almost guarantee they cut at least ten pounds off of his actual current weight.

You got your ass kicked by Rowdy Akers.

He's long been out of NCAA competition. Also that shit gets old after a decade+ of doing it. Sometimes you want to enjoy some cheeseburgers and steaks. As far as MMA goes he seems to not be into after losing the belt. If he gets signed onto another org in a different weight class he could still be good.

Don't forget the fries.

He's ballooned up between fights for most of his career, it's only recently that his body has really said "fuck no!".

And having a shitty diet isn't a new thing.

Back