Johny Hendricks Has One Pound To Lose, Team Confident He Will Make Weight

He

weighed in at 173.5
I called that one earlier today, that video told the whole story man he was all fucked up, if ur that fuckin delirious and still weight to go, it just ain't happenin, fucks sake hendricks go to 185 or just retire u are fucking ruining ur body

Turn this into a catchweight. 20% purse goes to Magny. Move Hendricks to MW next fight.

It's all mental. He's lost the mental edge. Guarantee he has a strict regimen but cheats often. THats how most guys miss weight. It's not that they ate poorly it's like things like only drink 16 oz water tonight but they chug 64 because they didn't have the ability to stop. I used to fantasize about drinking water out of streams I would see on the bus ride to matches
hahaha shit sounds intense.

That would make sense tho especially given how out of shape it looks like he gets in between fights. Sucks he was just mentioning how good his cut was going yesterday too

You're on a roll today, I'm lol'ing irl, boy do I love Sherdog when I'm feeling a bit down lmao
Glad I could help pal. And remember what Daniel Tiger says: "when something seems bad turn it around, and find something good."

The weigh in system is fine. After enough of these guys fucked up they will learn

streetfatter_zpsqcpwnahm.jpg

I call it...."Street Fatter 2"

Lmao at the quote. Thank you my fellow sherbro!

You media guys don't get what Johny has to go through each and every fight. You think you do, because you hang around him, but you don't. Nevermind the fact he is voluntarily subjecting himself to the horrors of weight-cutting, just stop judging and go cut 20 pounds yourself for no reason whatsoever, so that you too can finally understand his pain.

And if he kept his diet in check his weight cuts wouldn't be so bad. His weight cuts are unnecessarily difficult, but that's of his own design because he can't stay away from burgers and fries.

The proper answer is, and will forever be, same day weigh-ins.

People will still cut massive amounts of weight, we'll just see more serious injuries and more frequent deaths due to dehydration.

Someone please tell Johny he's not supposed to drink the gravy.

I'm concerned if he'll pass the medical after yesterdays media scrum
I would stick money on him pulling out from medical issues, he sounded like he stumbled out a pub and was talking to a stranger having a smoke

that's terri-fucking-bad

Back