Johny Hendricks Has One Pound To Lose, Team Confident He Will Make Weight

Lol

tumblr_inline_mlogyieErr1qz4rgp.gif

streetfatter_zpsqcpwnahm.jpg

I call it...."Street Fatter 2"

The proper answer is, and will forever be, same day weigh-ins.
doesnt work tho, its actually more harmful in the long run. People will still dehydrate to get to the weight they need and have less time to re hydrate making them more prone to concussions and such

I fucking LOVED when Ariel asked him what he weighed and Johny said "I am so close you can't even imagine. That's how close I am. Like I'm right there."

Like it is some unbelievable, mystical, feat for a guy to be on point with his weight, a day removed from his fight.

Yeah but this is probably the first time he's done an interview like this without gargling a basket of curly fries right before, it must have felt like he had iron discipline right then.

The proper answer is, and will forever be, same day weigh-ins.

Thats actually the worst possible solution. The brain needs time to rehydrate and same day weigh ins wouldnt allow that. It could lead to someone dying

doesnt work tho, its actually more harmful in the long run. People will still dehydrate to get to the weight they need and have less time to re hydrate making them more prone to concussions and such

What, exactly, are you basing this on?

That video of him yesterday was disturbing. Motherfucker looked like anorexia and crack addiction had a baby

I'm concerned if he'll pass the medical after yesterdays media scrum
I would stick money on him pulling out from medical issues, he sounded like he stumbled out a pub and was talking to a stranger having a smoke

@ 0:44

"It's all mental. You know, I still feel like I'm 25."

Lol yea, give me a fuckin break Hendricks. Guy can barely stand.

"A pound to go" Hendricks and "No Media" Ronda are born after UFC 207 fights

What, exactly, are you basing this on?
dehydrated brain gets effected more by impact then without, most people cut water weight to get down in weight. The issue and main reason why theres no same day weigh ins is cause people will still try to cut as much as possible for an advantage putting themselves in more risk. You can google it not hard to find. personally i think they should do week before weigh ins making them weigh within a certain range like 10lbs or something, the day before to make the limit then day of the fight make sure they dont go back over 10lbs of the limit. More resources needed but seems the best way to do it

So much for a pound to go....lol he missed by 2.5 pounds

So that's...

5 too many double quarter pounders by my math.

when Johnny saw he only had a pound to go, he relaxed, and ate a bucket of fries

Back