Johny Hendricks Has One Pound To Lose, Team Confident He Will Make Weight

You media guys don't get what Johny has to go through each and every fight. You think you do, because you hang around him, but you don't. Nevermind the fact he is voluntarily subjecting himself to the horrors of weight-cutting, just stop judging and go cut 20 pounds yourself for no reason whatsoever, so that you too can finally understand his pain.

Pay me what Khabib is earning and I will take it.

You media guys don't get what Johny has to go through each and every fight. You think you do, because you hang around him, but you don't. Nevermind the fact he is voluntarily subjecting himself to the horrors of weight-cutting, just stop judging and go cut 20 pounds yourself for no reason whatsoever, so that you too can finally understand his pain.

LOL

All these guy trying to milk the system by cutting so much weight do not deserve sympathy.

UFC doesn't have much fate in Hendricks making weight. They put him on the prelims for a reason. Hopefully he makes it this time.

I smiled a 70% smile.

LOL

All these guy trying to milk the system by cutting so much weight do not deserve sympathy.
He's not milking it. If he stayed in any kind of shape between fights he'd be fine.

I don't know why he does this. You'd figure at some point it would get old.

He does this to himself because he can't resist gaining way too much weight after each and every fight. He's looked legit terrible since USADA came into play and all he does is whine. He brought this upon himself with his lack of self control.

LMAO, you nearly made me choke on my deer jerky!

Do people still think the %70 comments are clever?

They need to just retire him. It's too much on his body.

He's going to celebrate with a steak and come in 5lbs over :)

I'm concerned if he'll pass the medical after yesterdays media scrum
I would stick money on him pulling out from medical issues, he sounded like he stumbled out a pub and was talking to a stranger having a smoke

He looks like someone who is trying to lie about not having AIDS

Then move up a weight class einstein. doing your body like that nullifys any advantage you get from the cut.

simple common sense

He's not milking it. If he stayed in any kind of shape between fights he'd be fine.

I don't know why he does this. You'd figure at some point it would get old.

The whole system is ridiculously flawed. Hendricks is by no means the only offender, but certainly one of the most high profile. When the only way you can be competitive in the sport for 99% of athletes is to cut huge (often dangerously so) amounts of weight 24 hours before competing there is a problem.

Hendricks is a family man now and lacks proper Peds.
go-home-and-be-a-family-man.png

Back