Johny Hendricks considered retirement following brutal UFC 181 weight cut

In his next interview, Johny will discover that water is wet and the sky is blue!

Why wouldn't he just consider moving up to MW ?

I mean, I'm glad he got things sorted out, but doesn't anyone else think he skipped a couple steps in that train of thought ?

Why wouldn't he just consider moving up to MW ?

I mean, I'm glad he got things sorted out, but doesn't anyone else think he skipped a couple steps in that train of thought ?

The guy is an idiot he confirmed it with the whole WADA VADA thing.

dude is probably 218 as we speak .. easier said than done .. why not test out 185 tho before calling it quits?

He never stops whining about his weight. Every interview he does it. Just move to another weight class ffs.

He reminds me of Matt Serra with his weight and size, except Matt didn't have a book of excuses for each loss.

its funny how sherdog works

i made a thread about what a mistake DC and hendricks were making with their approach to being a "pro". over 90% tried to shit on the idea and totally disagreed

also im surprised nobody has posted this yet. starts at 0:40

[YT]JBxOU0C_FSk[/YT]

hes just making excuses. he only went 75% during the weight cutting process

This is too good. Lol

I wonder if he just eats a bunch of carbs and drinks lots of beer in the off season. That'll make you gain weight quick.

This is how I read this thread...

Screen_Shot_2015_01_13_at_2_16_47_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_01_13_at_2_17_04_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_01_13_at_2_17_44_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_01_13_at_2_18_03_PM.png

The other half fault belongs to food for being so delicious.

Its good that he realized that....he needs to get in shape right for his fights, the guys fighting title fights.

imagine if 70% hendricks and bad diet hendricks got their shit together and merged into one focused, sensible athlete... that guy could be champion for sure! .....

imagine if 70% hendricks and bad diet hendricks got their shit together and merged into one focused, sensible athlete... that guy could be champion for sure! .....

especially considering he probably should have won his last title fight regardless

especially considering he probably should have won his last title fight regardless

the fight was a little lackluster and i'm not massively looking forward to another showdown between these two guys but yes, i agree that he should have

Back