Johny Hendricks challenges media to weight cutting contest

Shows how much of an idiot he is.

Sure if he can do the Journalist challenge of doing research, interviews and write an entertaining blog post.

Hendricks continues to say stupid sh*t and make himself look ridiculous, all he needs to do now is lose and he'll be miserable again.

The whole concept of making weight is frankly the stupidest discussion in the sport. You are a professional fighter. Part of being a professional fighter is making the weight. There are plenty of classes in the UFC. Figure out the best one for you and make the damn weight..

Pretty sure the they would do better @ weight cutting than Hendricks trying to write a story

They didn't write a song called "Johnny be good" for no reason…

"No Bone" needs to hear this first but Hendricks has an advantage.

Would be easy to lose weight if you had to eat at big rig steakhouse

I came to realize one thing about Hendricks, he's just not a very deep individual. He's a simple country boy from Oklahoma, I think people expect too much out of him. He's not going to give in depth answers, articulate a lot about things, it's, you what I mean? Hendricks. I never cared much for him, but I'm leaning on rooting for him just because he has like 5 kids and a wife to provide for. This might be Hendricks last run at the belt, let's see what he can do Friday. Since I won't be supporting Rousey by spending my hard earned money on this card, I'm glad this fight is on the prelims. Onward.

I wonder how many of the posters here have done an 18% weight cut. It makes you want to strangle anybody holding a water bottle near you, much less talk to annoying reporters.

Less this:

image-167.jpeg

More this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Wow kind of sad really he barely knows what he is saying and looks like he is about to collapse.

My attitude has been 'f*ck this guy', ever since it came out he wouldn't let fans touch the belt when he had it.

I would love to know what crack everyone is smoking here. Unless your fat as fuck I would love to see anyone over a three month period drop 20 pounds legit since it's so easy let alone cutting weight.

I see I guy in the process of cutting that also might be sick on top of that.

I would love to know what crack everyone is smoking here. Unless your fat as fuck I would love to see anyone over a three month period drop 20 pounds legit since it's so easy let alone cutting weight.

I see I guy in the process of cutting that also might be sick on top of that.

20lbs in 3 months is supposed to be hard? That's less than 2lbs a week and is easily attainable with a calorie deficit and exercise...

Johnny looks like the weight cut is killing him. I've been there before. Rough cut. He's having a dry cough and sniffles. It's terrible. I'm never doing it again in my life. It's just miserable. Now he could keep his weight in check by curbing his eating and eating the right things. Yes. But he's probably miserable doing that. So he figures might as well just be miserable for a few days during a weight cut instead of miserable through out the year.

Does anyone else notice how weird he's being? He can barely speak

Back