Johny Hendricks challenges media to weight cutting contest

Is he not all there? Jesus.
He sounds more mentally broken than Ronda Rousey but then again this is how he's always been. I remember back when he sas whining about not getting a title shot. As for the weight cutting In an interview he said he use to sneak off to McDonald's when he was suppose to be cutting weight back when he was wrestling.

What a bizarre video. Johny looks really bad and is behaving even worse.

Silly. The media doesn't need to cut weight to fight, Johny. Why don't you challenge the other fighters in the promotion with this wager.? Over 90 percent of them manage to make the weight every time.

I really wish Hendricks could find that guy he used to be. Damn, he was a helluva fun fighter to watch. Never seen a win ruin a guy like his win vs. Condit did. When he gassed himself out trying to stop that iron jawed dude it completely changed who he was as a fighter.

The video is 8 f*cking minutes long... no time stamp TS?

I have very important posts to do on Sherdog... I don't have time to watch an 8 minute video in order to get to the spot you're talking about.

200.gif

Damn those extreme weight cuts really did a number on Johny's brain...

I challenge Hendricks to interview someone without stuttering once or saying "you know what I mean?"

He has no clue what he is even saying, he looks like he is gonna faint, he is using the chair to hold himself up.

What a bizarre video. Johny looks really bad and is behaving even worse.
I don't see how people don't see that Johny is at about 50% mental capacity as another poster said.
He is at the last few hours of a brutal weight cut. He's been working his ass of in the gym been in the sauna sweating, not eating, dehydrated and obviously not thinking clearly to the point he can barely stand up and sounds drunk.
Sure it's his job but cut him some slack.

He's really, really bad in front of the camera.

Pick a different career then ffs.

If you can't do your fucking job ...

So he gonna miss weight again? Or just shake like crazy on the scale?

I think people will look back at MMA media on fight weeks and cringe at how a lot of fighters looked and sounded. We're kind of used to it. Dom looks like complete shit.

That is like a baseball player being mad a reporter talked about him making an error. So he challenges the reporter to go field some grounders. Not his job. Is your job.

And with that, I want him to get embarrassingly outclassed in this fight.

He is having a rough cut and I think the questions from annoying people like Ariel just compound things.

holy shit his body language is not looking very good. he looks smaller and weaker, saying he feels tired. bet the house on magny

Back