Johny Hendricks // Back Against The Wall At UFC 207

War Hendricks! However his career goes, GOAT GUERNICA will always remember him as the man who beat and retired gsp. HESPECT!

#GUERNICAbless

If he loses this fight he's pretty much finished with the UFC IMO. Hendricks just hasn't looked good lately and he's been passed up by better guys.

Should be illegal to post links to articles without some sort of cliffs

Back against the wall

Cheeseburgers in hand

JOHNYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'll be very surprised if actually makes weight. Timing of this fight must be agonising for ol' Bigg Rigg.

Always supporting Johny. He's going to own Magny.

"Back against the wall Hendricks" is born!!!

could see this going either way
we will see which jonny shows up

Always supporting Johny. He's going to own Magny.

"Back against the wall Hendricks" is born!!!

More like...

"Back Bacon against the wall..." OR

"Baby Back (ribs) against the wall..."

I'll show myself out...

Magny is a winnable fight, but yeah he needs to turn it around soon or the division is just going to pass him by. Lost 3 of his last 4(Albeit one was a title fight), and his lone win was a rather pedestrian looking decision.

Magny RNC round 3 sounds about right.

Either he kos magny or should go to Bellator for the horse meat

He badly needs a win in this fight. even a split decision is fine, he just needs a W. Magny is a solid fighter but I don't think his TDD is amazing, Hendricks needs to push the wrestling, he has stopped wrestling in fights for a while now.

I enjoy Johny's fights. Just hope he can stop coming in fat.

Magny is a winnable fight, but yeah he needs to turn it around soon or the division is just going to pass him by. Lost 3 of his last 4(Albeit one was a title fight), and his lone win was a rather pedestrian looking decision.

he's already been passed by. He needs to string 2 or 3 impressive wins together to climb back into the title picture. I'm not betting on him even getting close.

Dude's on the way out, his interview with Megan Olivi after 200 was almost depressing to see someone fall so hard so quickly

Back against the wall, because his belly is up against the table!

Back