Johnson: ‘I’m the last man standing, that’s my motivation’

I'm a huge Aldo fan but I don't get this.

If MM is that good,then why not let him break it ? Because MM is less popular and smaller than Anderson ?

It wouldn't take anything away from AS anyway

no logical reason tbh.
fanboyism?

Shertards hating on Mighty Mouse.

The guy is a natural 125lbs beating the crap of everyone they put in front of him. He is going to break all title defenses records and you will have to suck it up.

"man up and fight at BW"... by men who never throw a punch in their lifes. GTFO.

And to the people who say Cejudo can beat him, please put your money there so I can get better odds on Johnson. This is a total mismatch.

Mighty Mouse FTW.

I know jones is a criminal and all, but he didnt legitimately lose his title by actually losing or anything.

You know he's not fighting Chris Cariaso right? Cejudo has gold medal olympic level wrestling skills. I've watched Mouse Johnson since the Brad Pickett fight and he used to get ragdolled pretty easily.
Gold belt > Gold medal

Look at Cejudo's perfomances inside the cage and then tell me he's going to beat Mighty Mouse.

Why?

Is Cejudo more charismatic?

Or just not a fan of MM?

Honest question...

Nothing against MM he is a great fighter.

Would like just to see someone else hold the belt at FLW since MM had pretty much cleaned it out.

Fuck the haters, Shit Shack Rat is the fucking man. Even Mrs. mouse is a dime.

jones didn't loose it, it was just a political decision by the ufc to look good in public and to save their PPV (they asked him if he was going to fight with all this shitstorm and would've let him keep the belt...), he is the champ especially when you see his fight against cormier and will have the official title back come april. So no MM is not the only one

He lost in his personal life plus Matt Hamill also disagrees with you statement.
Hamill is GOAT but that was before the belt, I meant Jones never lost while champ. I apologize if that was unclear.

karelin-011.jpg
karelin.jpg

Back