Johnson: ‘I’m the last man standing, that’s my motivation’

Jones shouldn't really have an X on his face.
Yeah it should, he failed at life and lost his belt while mm kept his life in order. It's not a list of people who lost fights its people who lost their belts.

Anything can happen in MMA, but I really, really doubt it.

Mostly because MM does not have glaring holes in his game for Cejudo to exploit like Ronda did.

You know he's not fighting Chris Cariaso right? Cejudo has gold medal olympic level wrestling skills. I've watched Mouse Johnson since the Brad Pickett fight and he used to get ragdolled pretty easily.

1.gif

2.gif

Wu0PLKT.gif

He makes a good argument saying that because nobody in his weight class can beat him and that is a fact not opinion, his next opponent is laughable, DJ will move around him so fast he will get dizzy and KO himself on accident. Don't get it twisted I am not a DJ fan at all but I can read the writing on the wall.

Nobody but DC really believes he's the best fighter in the division.

True but he is second best, and that aint bad. The fact that he took that punch from AJ and didn't die on spot makes him the man.

Not that fair since his division might be the weakest division in men's mma.

Nobody but DC really believes he's the best fighter in the division.

and joe rogan. all he talks about is how DJ is best in the world p4p. and jon bones never lost his belt.... he had it taken away for a party night

Still pretty good - let the man have some fun!

If a champion defends his belt 8 times and nobody watched or cared, did it really happen?

Not a hater of DJ or anything, in fact I do believe he is one of the best, but I want him to lose his belt now. Nothing against him, but if Aldo aint breaking AS's record nobody is.

Not a hater of DJ or anything, in fact I do believe he is one of the best, but I want him to lose his belt now. Nothing against him, but if Aldo aint breaking AS's record nobody is.

I'm a huge Aldo fan but I don't get this.

If MM is that good,then why not let him break it ? Because MM is less popular and smaller than Anderson ?

It wouldn't take anything away from AS anyway

Well, when you make a fraction of the money compared to some other champions, you have no choice but to try to be the last champ standing and then some, just to have a chance at securing your financial future.

Back