News Johnny Walker replaces Ovince Saint Preux, faces Misha Cirkunov at UFC 235

Johnny has a really weird facial structure.

Kind of looks like someone painted a face onto a potato, beard and all.
hahahahahahaha :D :D :D :D :D just woke up and thats got my day off to a good start :D thanks for the laughs @TheIrishPsycho , you the man. haha reminds me of Mr potato head now

Walker is overrated, getting that fast KO doesn't convince me he is legit.
Cirkunov has a glass jaw too he might hit him with a slap and KO him in 30 seconds and the hype will get even bigger before he is exposed

Let's be real, Johnny Walker is already a "star" (note the quotation marks, please). His hype is so high that we all want to see him fighting and KTFO someone again. He is a badass, very fluid and aggressive. Someone we have will to watch. Hope the hype confirms and he can deal with wrestlers and maintain the performances.

WAR JOHNNY WALKER!!

The hype train in stopping in Cirkunov station !

Cirkunov has balls of steel.

Who knows, maybe Smith will pull out, Walker will replace him, Jones will accept a short notice fight, and we'll have an actually somewhat interesting LHW title fight.

As much as I think he will be a proper test for jones down the line, he is not ready for him now. It won't do Walker any favours being thrown to probably the nest ever MMA fighter too soon.

This is gonna be good, Cirkunov is legit but I'm gonna back Walker to win.

Cirkunov has balls of steel.

Who knows, maybe Smith will pull out, Walker will replace him, Jones will accept a short notice fight, and we'll have an actually somewhat interesting LHW title fight.

Walker isn't that good. He's fun for like 3 minutes and then he gasses hard if he doesn't finish you. Jon would school him and submit him in the 2 or 3 rd.

He's good enough to ko cirkunov tho

I'm liking how active the LHW division is in the early part of this year. Everyone making moves, lining up for their shot at Bones.

LHW division be like
military-armies-boundary_issue-borders-invasions-wars-tobn155_low.jpg

while Jones is likely getting drunk n banging Holly

I think it's gonna be bad night for Cirkunov, similar night like after Volkan fight. Walker is a beast, one of the best prospects in UFC today.

Good matchup, we actually get to see if Walker is upper echelon LHW material

Back