Media Johnny Walker is Making A ComeBack

His chin is fine.

Totally fine.

giphy.gif

No serious contender should be getting knocked out by Corey Anderson. I'm looking forward to fun fights from him but the hype train is dead.

You guys are so clueless about that gym it makes me cringe.

Firas will ruin him with his safety first/anti fighting game planing..

GSP is the Kobe of MMA. Not the best, but the hardest worker

Lee is getttting Subbed next fight by Oliviera, shit, he might end up getting KTFO to be honest, he BETTER use wrestling amd be mindful about Olivireas Subs, or hes gonna go to sleep

Such an excellent fight. Chuck gets a serious top five fight with a win. So does Lee for that matter.

He never really fell off, he lost to somebody ranked higher. Would be sick to see him become a legit contender though. If what his old coach said was true I hope he's cleaned his act up a little bit.
What did his old coach say about him?

Tristar on the come up. Its no longer just rory and GSP!

Lee is getttting Subbed next fight by Oliviera, shit, he might end up getting KTFO to be honest, he BETTER use wrestling amd be mindful about Olivireas Subs, or hes gonna go to sleep
I’d actually be more worried that Olivera is gonna quit when it gets tough in there.

His recent loss was all his coach’s fault obviously.

His recent loss was all his coach’s fault obviously.
Lack of a proper gameplan yeah. Needs to get over trying to out "athleticism" his opponent, isnt going to work everytime. I think this move will work wonders for him personally

Back