Johnny Walker is just another Houston Alexander

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ppl fall in love w the quick KO's

Domnick Reyes was always the better prospect.

Johhny Walker needs to learn how to cope with scenarios where he's hurt, learn how to survive & buy some time to recover. He doesn't know how to deal with being hurt

Damn, walkers so called fans turned on him fast even by sherdog standards. One day saying his next fight should be against jones and the next day calling him a can. I wasnt on his hype train but he has time to improve and can learn to fight smarter.

False. Houston Alexander was for real.

source.gif

At least Johnny doesn't look like an alien.
He just acts like one.

Joe Rogan actually said Johny Walker was for real, so yeah he jinx it

1 loss and your are a bum, fucking keyboard warriors
Let's be honest here now. Walker was knocked out for the third time last Saturday night & he was chocked out in his other loss. So that could be indicative of someone that's not all that difficult to finish. Which is fine as he'll likely make for plenty of more exciting fights over the course of his career. There's nothing wrong with that. It just likely means that he's not championship or top contender material.

I think Johnny will bounce back. He has the athetism, solid striking and clinch work. Plus he's a character and the UFC needs that.

Johhny Walker needs to learn how to cope with scenarios where he's hurt, learn how to survive & buy some time to recover. He doesn't know how to deal with being hurt
this. take a second on the ground. stop popping up all slippery feet and getting dropped again. he has a good chin. maybe poor defense

Not another Erick Silva. What could have been?

Anyone with a brain could see his fluke streak would end embarrassingly for him.

More tha that, he needs defense. Hes nearly 100% offense.

Until JW puts a stinker like Houston vs Kimbo I won't say that.

He might not be elite or championship material? Might be.. but the guy is super fun to watch and "fans" should not be trashing him.

To be honest I don't give a shit if he's a legit contender or not. Walker is fun to watch whether he's kicking ass or getting his ass kicked. He made Corey Anderson exciting! That's no small feat.

Yea, I was always more impress with guys like Reyez and Rakic.

Back