Johnny Walker headed to Tristar, blames loss to Corey Anderson on former coach

Johnny Walker looks like the default AV on MMA Tycoon online game.

It's the price he pays for his style. If you you are highly aggressive and throw unorthodox shots you're going to walk into something that turns your lights out every now and then. He's been KO'd 3 times already. I can't see how it's a coaches fault or why changing coaches will better him unless he fights with a little more attentiveness.

or do like Tony Ferguson does and just do more unorthodox shit after you get rocked to get away
giphy.gif

Southampton's biggest loss since Harry Redknapp was last in charge.
There will be such a small number of people that get this joke
But I did
And I like it

As much as I hate TriStall...I think this is a good movie for Walker. They will develop a gameplan for him and he will have some structure to his game.

Hopefully he will improve a lot because all until this point was probably just pure talent.

I like JW but there's no need to make excuses. This makes him look worse imo

I was bummed to see him get rekt. I hope he bounces back strong.

He shoulda kept the reason for the move private. He dont need to blow up the spot of his old team

Sounds like he’s not taking responsibility for the loss. That’s typically not a good sign. But, I wish him the best.

Why is it so hard these days for fighters to accept responsibility? Corey worked you.
This. It’s one thing to blame it on an injury... which is lame.. but to be with a coach for a long time and then randomly you get fucked up and you say he doesn’t even hold pads correctly?

dude hurt his own shoulder doing the fucking worm and he’s gonna blame his former coach for almost hurting his shoulder via not knowing how to hold pads? You’re just noticing that?

I don’t buy it.

”I don’t accept this loss because I can beat him,” Walker said. “I know that. But I had a little problem during the fight, fight week as well, before the fight some stress with my team. So I learned a lot and it’s not going to happen again.”

”I don’t train with my old coach any more because the problem is with him,” he continued. “During fight week he stressed me out twice and before the fight he almost hurt my shoulder because he don’t know how to hold the pad properly. We don’t match too well on fight week. For a long time I start having these, you know, because we live together, about respect as well. Somethings are not getting met. So now I have no coach and I’m trying to go to Tristar and look for a new coach and new experience and new guys. And I’m ready to restart again.”

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Really appreciate the quotes so we didn’t have to sit through the painful trash that is the Schmoe...

I swear he is thee worst.

Tristar ressurecting fighters careers in 2019 and 2020.

Kevin Lee 2.0
AcrobaticSimilarAfricanrockpython-size_restricted.gif

And now Johnny Walker 2.0

:meow:

Firas Wasabi & GSP bless
Fuck me, thats far more savage from that angle

Wonder what all fairweather fans he got by KOing a couple of dudes are gonna do when Creonte Walker comes out as a Trispar points fighter for his next bout

I love me some Johnny Walker but throwing the coach who got you to UFC level under the bus is a bitch move.

The guy with whom he was living, and undoubtedly focused a huge amount of energy on him, is suddenly a bad coach and a poor fit for him. Walker coming across as fickle, dishonest and low class.

The guy with whom he was living, and undoubtedly focused a huge amount of energy on him, is suddenly a bad coach and a poor fit for him. Walker coming across as fickle, dishonest and low class.

For sure. If you want to move on to further your career, then do that. But don't bad mouth the coach that's got you to the stage where someone like Firas is interested in coaching you and harm his chances of up and coming fighters wanting to train with him.

Coaching had nothing to do with showboating for fanz there's a place & time for everything, fight week should've shown you Corey came in to do only business, you came in to please fanz...

WillingInexperiencedBlesbok-size_restricted.gif

Why is it so hard these days for fighters to accept responsibility? Corey worked you.
This is accurate! Prior to the fight his coaches were great, he loses so now they are shit!? He sounds like a delusional Sherdog member, like yourself lol

Back