Johnny Walker headed to Tristar, blames loss to Corey Anderson on former coach

so he lost because he almost had a hurt shoulder?

Nope. That's just the lazy, sensationalized version.

Johnny explains for maybe a minute or so the importance of mental health, and how it's more important than physical health. Then says his trainer caused him mental stresses during fight week, and through weak English hints its been a reoccurring problem. He then follows up with an example of how bad his trainer can be, by citing the pad work.

I think calling out his coach this clearly is usually unnecessary. I am unfamiliar with Walkers habits but I would say when a fighter does say something like this so directly, it could be a sign of frustration that he likely didn't need. Whether it's petty bullshit, poor quality of work, or wife fucking... If he was looking for any excuse, he could have been very generic.

Last edited:
Weak. Never a good look blaming another person for a loss. Can already tell this dude not sniffing title with that character

Did he credit them for the wins he had prior?

Unnaccountable people may be my biggest pet peave of all

Lol exactly. Can already tell this dude is not champion material with the character he is showing blaming someone for a loss.

At the end of the day you the only one inside that octagon why the fuck you blaming another person

What next? Some fighter going to blame their nutritionist?

Weak. Never a good look blaming another person for a loss. Can already tell this dude not sniffing title with that character
Yeah because cage fighting champions are known for the quality of their character, like Jon Jones for example

CREONTE

ALERTA

@gono btw get the axes and pitchforks my dude. We be stompin some feet today

CREONTE

ALERTA

@gono btw get the axes and pitchforks my dude. We be stompin some feet today

Vitor 1.gif

from Go-No.

rampageletdown.gif

walk ricardo fyeet 1.gifwalk ricardo fyeet 2.gifwalk ricardo fyeet 3.gif

what ricardo fyeet 4.gif what ricardo fyeet 5.gif

Teach him a lesson.

Stomp 1 - Toshinobu Komeya vs Jerry Kalia.gif

Stomp 2 - Toshinobu Komeya vs Jerry Kalia.gif

Smart move. Hope they teach him how to keep that chin protected cause no amount of camp switching will make it better at taking shots.

Tristar ressurecting fighters careers in 2019 and 2020.

Kevin Lee 2.0
AcrobaticSimilarAfricanrockpython-size_restricted.gif

And now Johnny Walker 2.0

:meow:

Firas Wasabi & GSP bless
Firas is good, probably not using alcohol on training's like Kavanagh do

Yeah, he should have just admitted that he sucks and could never beat Corey in a million years. Self Belief is stupid.

Ok mr online motivational speaker...

There's nothing wrong with saying after a loss that your opponent was the better fighter that night and in a rematch the outcome will be different instead of blaming it on a coach.

Tristar ressurecting fighters careers in 2019 and 2020.

Kevin Lee 2.0
AcrobaticSimilarAfricanrockpython-size_restricted.gif

And now Johnny Walker 2.0

:meow:

Firas Wasabi & GSP bless
First time I noticed Lee channeled his inner Mike Russow and finished with the hammerfist of doom.
Zahabi truly is on a different level.

With that chin, eventually he'll have to go Greg Jackson's team

Man, I hate shit like this and always have. There's no reason to publicly bash someone else for your loss.

Pacquiao and Freddie Roach did it after his loss to Morales by blaming Pacquiao's promoter, and Morales straight up told them to shut the fuck up and stop crying.

'Don't accept it as a loss." I like Walker, but get fuckin' real. Corey was the better man that night, and he would be a better fighter by owning it and improving on his mistakes.

Hopefully Tristar can stop him acting like a circus clown.
He has a lot of potential and I would hate to see it wasted.

Back