Johnny Walker does not have the will to continue - Did Corey steal his soul?

When you get over 50k per fight, even when youre KOed

Thats your motivation

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Looks like excuses for losing. Stop acting like a douche in your walkouts and in the cage and maybe you will win more???

It was a heat of the moment thing nothing more and nothing less because in TMZ video he was ready again! Leave my boy alone

He needed that reality check
The guy was showboating like Anderson Silva on his defense streak.
More focus less arrogance and he will be fine.
He's always rubbed me the wrong way after he disdainfully hip thrusted the ref after beating Roundtree. (Also the stupid face he pulled when he got leg kicked. Playing it off like it didn't hurt )
Ow9KLIj.gif

I'm surprised how happy I was when Anderson beat that ass and taunted him.

This guy is such a punk bitch...
Totally the type to stunt on everyone while he’s winning (dancing,clowning) but as soon as the cards go the other way he’s the first person to cry and quit playing the game

Thing that sucks about social media. Back in the day athletes could go through all of this quietly and get back to a good place now it's to easy to throw out a simple tweet and then things blow up.

And that is why you have you wait and see with any fighter. Wait for them to be pushed and tested against Elite fighters before you crown them. What does he have inside? Not much looks like..
Was saying the same thing after. No one takes level of competition into it either. They figure he spectacularly knocked out a couple of unranked guys that he can translate that to the top ten and it often doesn't work that way, especially considering he had never fought a top guy ever and had been finished multiple times.

it sounds like hes just burnt out. understandable. he will be back. but with that said i dont think he will ever beat jones. Something off about walker. i cant put my finger on it.

well he is Brazilian he mustve read Noguieras book.

it sounds like hes just burnt out. understandable. he will be back. but with that said i dont think he will ever beat jones. Something off about walker. i cant put my finger on it.
weak chin and too wild?

Oh my god, a fighter is upset about losing, call the media!!!!

He wants Shogun? Hahahahaha Shogun would behead him even at this stage in both their careers Shogun has a much better chin.

weak chin and too wild?
maybe just not a fighter deep down. he moves weird. like hes to loose. and yeah he doesn't take a hit well at all. he has looked insanely impressive in some fights i wont deny that i just see weakness in him that i dont see in other fighters who have made it to the top.

He never said he lost his will to fight, he just had bad problems blah blah blah, i like how they always make bs headlines... he literally said i will recharge with my family and be back...

PS: Brazilians and their excuses, lmao.

Back