Johnny Walker, black label

If he KOs Jones, then KOs Jones again in the inevitable immediate rematch, he will graduate from Walker blended nightmare completely:
laphroaig-25-year-old-48-9-whisky.jpg

He will simply be known as Laphroaig 25

Yeah, the salty notes of Laphroaig would best describe that situation.

Last edited:
Tasted Macallan 25 when I worked in a restaurant. It was just divine. I would club a thousand baby seals for a glass.

I am sure it is terrific, and though I could afford a $2000 bottle, I’m just the type to be happier with a $60 bottle and the rest to be used for a dinner for the wife, getting a tad ahead on the mortgage,and the rest slid into the college fund for my four kids...unlike most of sherdog, i’m not 6’8”, 250 lbs, 8% body fat, with a few million in the bank...just a middle class dude with some extra around the middle and responsibilities that push my booze habit to a lower bracket.

When he entered the UFC he was unknown, and unproven, the cheap Red Label bottle.

Right now he’s worked his way up to Black Label, a bit more pricey but still a ways to go.

If he beats a legit fighter like Cirkunov he steps into double Black territory.

I imagine if he wins he will get a title eliminator fight, and with a win that would make him Gold Label.

If he beats the champ he becomes Platinum Label.

If he defends the belt he’s the ultra expensive Blue Label.

johnnie-walker-us-portfolio2014-56a173445f9b58b7d0bf6364.jpg

And if he rolls over and quits against Cirkunov he gets demoted to shitty ass Proper 12.
2018092112_proper_twelve_shadow_original.png

Personally I like single malt scotch myself, but I’m quickly becoming a JW fan.
Just joined the hype train, and already have him classified as Blue Label <BC1>

Back